PDA

View Full Version : I made the switch, well for trails at least

blacknblue#2
09-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Well i said id never do it but i got hooked. Ive owned this CRF for over a year and i bet it was only rode twice, i tried it on a track and i just couldnt adjust, i hated going from local pro on a quad and back to C class on a bike hahah. So it set for almost 8 months.Well yesterday i wanted to go trail riding and sure enough all i had that would run is the CRF so i said F it i was taking it. I fell in love with it. I adapted in no time and was hauling ace. It rides so smooth and would climb anything. I liked it so much i set my alarm this morning, loaded up and went at it again. Now im ready to start doing more trail riding again. No bottoming out and no worries of fitting through areas is nice lol

powermadd400ex
09-28-2008, 06:37 PM
i used to ride my buddys yz250f when we went riding. it was awesome. most places where i had to left off the gas on my 400, i jus busted thru on his bike. it was all cool, until i almost became very aquainted with the front end of a grizzly :p i wish i had enuf cash to keep my quad and buy a bike. maybe sometime in the future