PDA

View Full Version : SNL Tina Fey part 2

quadracer707
09-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Can anyone get the SNL video last night with Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, heard it was funny as he11.

Thanx Ken

fofity
09-28-2008, 04:52 PM
some of what she says are basically quotes from palin. ridiculous ain't it.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/48e00a0a9a637c85/48df78560abb1669/408481c6/clipID/704042/video_title/Saturday+Night+Live+-+Couric+%2f+Palin+Open?storeInPid=true" id="W4727a250e66f972348e00a0a9a637c85" height="283" width="384"><param value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/48e00a0a9a637c85/48df78560abb1669/408481c6/clipID/704042/video_title/Saturday+Night+Live+-+Couric+%2f+Palin+Open?storeInPid=true" name="movie"/><param value="transparent" name="wmode"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

quadracer707
09-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanx for the find, that **** cracks me up

09-28-2008, 06:37 PM
hahaha. her answer on the bailout question is pretty much the same exact thing the real Sarah Palin said. It's scary to think she could be president.

quadracer707
09-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Why scary she could be president?? You really think any of these money hungury politicians we have running our country & who want to run uor country are any better?? They just know how to B.S. us more. She actually seems real, you dont have to have every answer they ask, that is what you would have people appointed in cabinets to do, although they dont paint a good picture of her, the meida that is.

450raider
09-29-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by quadracer707
although they dont paint a good picture of here, the meida that is.

exactly, the media wants dems running things cause they know bad news is better than no news, think about it if sodamabinbiden comes in and destoys everything everybodys gonna be on edge and rely on the media to know whats next? but when john mccain comes in and fixes a thing or two theres no more fat paychecks for hoarding around gas stations all day anymore, doctors will have to opt for the escalade without leather becuse everybody wont be "depressed" or have "add", and thats just not good news....

Ralph
09-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
exactly, the media wants dems running things cause they know bad news is better than no news, think about it if sodamabinbiden comes in and destoys everything everybodys gonna be on edge and rely on the media to know whats next? but when john mccain comes in and fixes a thing or two theres no more fat paychecks for hoarding around gas stations all day anymore, doctors will have to opt for the escalade without leather becuse everybody wont be "depressed" or have "add", and thats just not good news....

That sure is an interesting position. Please do not elaborate. I can only take so much in a single day.

450raider
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
That sure is an interesting position. Please do not elaborate. I can only take so much in a single day.

its a deal ;) , i only call em like i see em

Ralph
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
its a deal ;) , i only call em like i see em

Im sorry, I have to know:

Whats the relationship between doctors and any presidential party? It sounds like your just pissed that they are making lots of money.

Democrats cause ADD, Depression? :confused:

450raider
09-29-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

Democrats cause ADD, Depression? :confused:

:o wheww...yes,.......and ill explain the rest later but i myself could stand a day or two off the ss criticize, later

<DRS>GPF
09-29-2008, 04:40 PM

uhh... :huh

im having a tough time at understanding exactly what youve typed.
its so grammatically incorrect, its cost me IQ points trying to decipher it..

its not another Palin quote is it?

09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
uhh... :huh

im having a tough time at understanding exactly what youve typed.
its so grammatically incorrect, its cost me IQ points trying to decipher it..

its not another Palin quote is it?

Trust me, your better off not knowing what he said. It could be another Palin qoute, I'm not 100% sure.:o

Mxjunkie
09-29-2008, 06:33 PM
the only thing I see palin being good for is another scandel about some white stuff on a dress if you ask me.. hell I'd hit it..... :devil:

450raider
09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
oh im sorry, seriously i am sorry for any toes i stepped on and feelings i hurt because of it, i just havent been around here recently (nothin much really going on in the quad world) so i didnt realize we were all on the dem bandwagon with all the cool kids, okay ill back off now and deeply apologize, ill just be the bigger man, again:rolleyes:, and be quiet and let nature do its thing come november....... oh and tina fey is HILLARIOUS, lucille ball has nothin on her - a true god of origional comedic genius if you will, okay carry on, legalize it, mexico is cool and change and such....... i said CHANGE ect., ect.!!

Ralph
09-29-2008, 07:38 PM
oh im sorry, seriously i am sorry for any toes i stepped on and feelings i hurt because of it, i just havent been around here recently (nothin much really going on in the quad world) so i didnt realize we were all on the dem bandwagon with all the cool kids, okay ill back off now and deeply apologize, ill just be the bigger man, again:rolleyes:, and be quiet and let nature do its thing come november....... oh and tina fey is HILLARIOUS, lucille ball has nothin on her - a true god of origional comedic genius if you will, okay carry on, legalize it, mexico is cool and change and such....... i said CHANGE ect., ect.!!

lol. I don't know why you are taking this so harshly.