PDA

View Full Version : Im Sell Almost Every Thing Out!

woodsracer144
09-28-2008, 12:29 PM
BLOW OUT SALE!

if someone wants the frame or other parts off it let me know i will part it out...

i have a the following 250r parts
black plastic
long rod that you would use a spacer plate on it...
fly wheel
counter balancer
rear hubs
dura blue adjustable axle,
front hubs spindles
brakes all around
stock 88 chassie with some re welding on it... ask me about i'll tell you all about it
AC pro pegs
stock raid.
stem
air box
after market carrier
custom plastic
gas tank

i also have a Pro-x FTZ P&Ped jug... its a even 250 i geuss with a piston and ring set with it... all you have to do is sand the dome down alittle.

i have the following 400ex parts

almost a full motor in parts
i have 2 trans and 2counter balancers 2 cases

the head's cam jurnls are scrached some how and the jug needs a bore im gonna give it a hone job over the weeken and see how that turns out.
i have the full bottom end

i also have the folloing lt parts
everything from a 85
frame
trans... in parts
cases
raid
front plastic piece. almost a full quad
swinger axle carrier
a-arms hubs spindles

everything is make offer if you need pics i will post them on photo bucket and then lit them on here...

i really want to sell all this now... i would like the 250r's to go first and if i part the full quad the motor and frame have to go first... and it will be in parts....

thanks shoot me pms if you need something if i dont have anything listed...

thanks

jjones60
09-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Is the black plastic mentioned from Maier? Do you have fronts and rears? Are they trimmed, cracked or broken? Any pics available?

Thanks,
Craig

woodsracer144
09-28-2008, 03:35 PM
no theres nothing wrong with tehm.. they are race cut and the rears are trimmed a little from flat trackin it... but i like it... i will post pics of everything tomorrow after school... thanks

any one needs something let me know!

dbc112
10-03-2008, 09:20 AM
400ex a-arms still for sale? what year are they?

woodsracer144
10-03-2008, 02:41 PM
sorry guys...

the a-arms are still on the quad and i need to get soem other ones so if someone knows of some one that needs some 400ex motor parts or 250r parts that i can sell toget some money let me know... i'm taken apart the 400ex motor tonight and i'll have picks of all the motor stuff and i'll snap a couple of the black myers for you...

woodsracer144
10-17-2008, 04:41 PM
http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/mornin151/

here are pic;s of everything i have... give me your best offer on everything you want...if you act fast i might be willing to deal with you on shipping if you get more than one item untill i get enought money that i need... so act fast! thanks for looking!

Pro1200
10-18-2008, 09:50 AM
price of 250r ac propegs and 250r airbox??

woodsracer144
10-18-2008, 11:00 AM
pm me offers... i have the pro pegs on the yzf400ex... so let me know

woodsracer144
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM
ok guys need some money... give me a reasonable offer and im mostlikely not gonna turn you down. looking for some quick sales... everything i have is in good shape unless i said otherwise....
let me know thanks!

Hughes#34
11-07-2008, 06:36 PM
any pics of the plastics

woodsracer144
11-07-2008, 08:53 PM
as of right now no... i'll take some tomrrow, i have another red set thats made for flat tracking and are like carbon fiber or fiberglass...

as far as anything els let me know.... i'll get anything you need...
need to make room...

any one wants a lt motor i'll seel everything i have for the lt as a package deal... needs new bearings but i would replaced them eather way. its a 85 i hav a trans in parts, cases, clver, clutch,
the only things i dont have that i know of is a jug, crank, flywheel and kicker... other wise i have it all... let me know...

thanks for replys....

i'll get the air box up too

Swiper77
11-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Any info on the big bore TRX250R Jug?
Do you have any pics what cc is it?

woodsracer144
11-09-2008, 07:29 AM
well i found out its jut a flat 250 CC jug, the guy i got it from told me it was a 265 but im not jokeing when i had this motor together i had this jug with a spacer plate, a PWK carb and a sparks exhaust with some reeds and i feel it was faster than my built yzf400, and my 400 i smoke my buddys 450r, i would pull on the up hills like no other with this thing... i couldnt get over the power of the motor, i can get some pics...