PDA

View Full Version : MK 70 Motor

neveready
09-27-2008, 09:02 PM
I an selling one of our MK70 motors. We ran this motor this season and was rebuilt 4 races ago. It runs VERY strong and was always a top 3 bike this season. We are working on a new project and need to clear some extras. I would like to just sell the Motor itself minus the CVT and Trans gears. Simply just the top end,and the cases (which are still together). The cases are port matched to the cylinder and have some other areas cleaned up/matched. Cylinder is stock (unported). The head has been machined for tighter squish.(more compression)

I can sell it complete if you want as well from carb to sprocket but obliously for quite a bit more.

Let me know what you need and I'll give you a price. Or make me an offer.

#404's Dad
09-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by neveready
I an selling one of our MK70 motors. We ran this motor this season and was rebuilt 4 races ago. It runs VERY strong and was always a top 3 bike this season. We are working on a new project and need to clear some extras. I would like to just sell the Motor itself minus the CVT and Trans gears. Simply just the top end,and the cases (which are still together). The cases are port matched to the cylinder and have some other areas cleaned up/matched. Cylinder is stock (unported). The head has been machined for tighter squish.(more compression)

I can sell it complete if you want as well from carb to sprocket but obliously for quite a bit more.

Let me know what you need and I'll give you a price. Or make me an offer.

Please PM me a price as a complete assembly and a price as just the top, cases and no CVT or gears.

Thanks.

neveready
09-28-2008, 07:49 PM
SOLD!!!!!!