Well ive looked all over and theif bay seems to be the only place,
I would consider
Laeger standard front CR500 link
or Lonestar no link
Ill pay fair price depending on year etc

also whhat do u guys think is fair for these frames, swingarms shocks etc,
please price sep

say the laeger frame
laeger swinger axis shock all CR500 link?

or no link what ever

Master LTR450
09-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Your probably looking at somewhere around $1000 for the frame $400-$500 for the shock and $200-$400 for the swinger. There are alot of variables in there too depending on condition and make. Contact dunatic on here and see what he is looking to get for the lsr no-link on ebay. Also you can contact Wes from stone concepts and talk to him about pricing hes a fair guy and easy to talk too, im sure he will work with you on those prices he has on ebay as well. And please just go through with it because I have seen this about 5 times now. :blah:

brandonpeake
09-26-2008, 10:18 PM
sorrry most might have been be I been dealing with we he has a setup now I would love to have

Master LTR450
09-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by brandonpeake
sorrry most might have been be I been dealing with we he has a setup now I would love to have

Say What??:huh

brandonpeake
09-28-2008, 02:06 AM
autocorrect must have butchered hat i said
I been dealing with wes we may be doing some trading etc,
hoow much more narrow is the narroe frsme over standarnd?
can u use regular - blall joint -arms on the narrow frame?
does it have to be laeger a arms used could u use lonestar for example i am just curious but someone told me it had to be the t pin setup on the narrow frsme it was all that would would work,
is that true?

brandonpeake
09-28-2008, 08:26 PM
my question is if I run a narrow link frame can I run a balljoint front end? or does it have to be the T pin?

also does anyone know say narow front compared to standard how much more narrow is it, I mean if u run +1 arms are u back to stock or does it take +2 or is it just a little bit more narrow

brandonpeake
09-28-2008, 08:38 PM
my question is if I run a narrow link frame can I run a balljoint front end? or does it have to be the T pin?

also does anyone know say narow front compared to standard how much more narrow is it, I mean if u run +1 arms are u back to stock or does it take +2 or is it just a little bit more narrow

Flyin_250r
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
yeah you can run normal ball joint a arms.

narrow front is -1 each side, so +3 arms is the same as +2 on a stock frame and so on

bushwesl
09-28-2008, 09:59 PM
From what I understand you don't have to run the T-Pin style front end on a narrow frame. A typical balljoint style will work just fine. Also, the frame should accept any brand of a-arm as long as it is for a 250R. A narrow frame is 1" shorter on both sides, so a total of 2". For example, if you have +3 arms on a standard frame, those same arms on a narrow frame would be equivalent to +2 arms. Typically for MX a +4 front end is desireable with a narrow frame.

brandonpeake
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
thanks my main concern was it has to run the protran tpin front end, hell its as much as a frame