PDA

View Full Version : Not ATV related but kind of funny

MSL
12-10-2002, 08:34 AM
Dear (IT) Technical Support:
>
>I am desperate for some help.
>
>I recently upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected child processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources. This wasn´t mentioned in the product brochure. In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization where it monitors all other systems activity.
>
>Applications such as Boys Night Out 2.5, and Golf 5.3 no longer run and crash the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate Saturday Football 6.3 always fails but Saturday shopping 7.1 runs instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run any of my favorite applications. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 but uninstall does´t work on this program.
>
>Can you please help.!!!!!!!
>
>Joe
>
>
>- Reply:
>
>Dear Joe,
>
>This is very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding . Many men upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Whereas, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by the creator to run everything. You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0 as Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this and it is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
>
>Some people have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even more problems(See in manual under alimony/ Child Support and Attorney's Fees). Having Wife 1.0 installed myself I recommend you keep it installed and deal with the difficulties as best as you can. When any faults or problems occur, whatever you think has caused the problem , you must run the C:/APOLOGIZE program and avoid attempting to use the *ESC-Key. It may be necessary to run C:/APOLOGIZE a number of times but hopefully eventually the operating system will return to normal. Wife 1.0 although a very high maintenance program can be very rewarding . To get the most out of it consider buying additional software such as Flowers 2.0 and Chocolates 5.0.
>
>Do not under any circumstances install Secretary (Short Skirt Version) as this is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and the system will almost certainly crash!
>
>Best Wishes,
>
>Technical support.

SGA
12-10-2002, 11:41 AM
:D :eek: :D

Pappy
12-10-2002, 11:42 AM
lmao...ive seen that before...but it still cracks me up:p

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-10-2002, 11:48 AM
LOL, good one :D

Knight440
12-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Have any of you guys tried Mistress 4.0 it seems to be compatable with Girlfriend 7.0 but you will need to set a partition on a seprate drive if using Wife 1.0. If you do not set parition your pc will crash and you will need Lawyer 9.0 to reboot your system......:eek::D :p time to get back to work :devil