PDA

View Full Version : bad days just suck

mittman
09-25-2008, 10:03 PM
well I'm having a pretty bad day first i took the bed liner out of my Dakota and there is a rust hole on the wheel well above the tire it was covered up so you couldn't see it if you looked at it from underneath (about the size of a CD). later on i rear ended some lady in a newer bmw. i was in my bosses dump truck (thankfully not the new one) lady stops at yellow light she was about 5 feet away from white line when it turned yellow. she got out and said what the h3ll. i said what do you mean what the h3ll you hit your brakes i cant get a 8,000lb truck with at 5,000lb load to stop like your car can. she said well who's problem is that i said well look at your car look at my truck it looks like its your problem. the trucks bumper is pushed in a little bit but a hammer will take care of that. her car has broken bumper bottom part of trunk is pushed in. i get home after everything and decide to go to walmart get some stuff so i do my thing in there putting stuff in my truck when lady across from me is getting done loading stuff in her car. she pushes cart to front of her car and is going back to leave i say excuse me could you take you car to the return. she gives me a disgusting look and she walks an extra 30 feet to take her cart back and she passes me and i say was that so hard and she gives me the finger. the only good part of my day is when i called my boss to tell him what happened and he said last year he hit a lady at same exact spot. that made me feel a little better at least i wasn't only one to hit someone.

bad days just plain old suck
anyone else having a wonderful day besides me?

Regular_Joe
09-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Don't tailgate when your in a dump truck. You can't stop fast so you have to leave lots more room. Don't be one of those guys. Take responsibility for YOUR mistake. IMO your behavior is what is wrong with people today.

ZeroLogic
09-26-2008, 01:08 PM
You gotta lose the additude. Its not other peoples faults that your having a ****ty day. :ermm:

450raider
09-26-2008, 01:42 PM
it does suck when you got people stopping right under the yellow light when theres enough time for that car, you, and the one behind you to go.......... i live in the center of greedy driving a-holes, theres people constantly people pulling out of restraunts and bunch up at a u-turn spot and if their a** end is out in the road you gotta stop and then your in the red for getting rear ended, so yeah that all sucks some days i get annoyed with it and others i just flow with it and give em the finger and carry on no biggie

mittman
09-26-2008, 02:15 PM
yes i know its not other peoples fault but when im allready having a crappy day and someone puts fuel on the fires it gets bigger right? well thats how it went but the thing that sucks is one minute its all good and then its gone. i got to look foward to a good day now that my bad day is behind me

09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
its friday man cheer up. s*** happens and thats life. let it go and move on. just be glad your safe and the accident wasnt bad.