PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back......

mxdad423
09-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Hey Guys, Long time no talk, LOL.....I haven't been on here lately, it's like I haven't talked to my family, LOL..
It's been a bad year for us between Brandon getting injured at High Point, troubles with the quad one after another, way to many hours at work, passings in the family, it's just been a very bad year for us. But I'm back, not saying thats a good thing, LOL.

Hey Musky, I know you have been trying to get ahold of me, but like I said I haven't know if I have been coming or gone for the last 6 months. Give me a call when you get time I think i'm back on track now, at least I think anyway.

BradLoomis
09-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome back Kevin! I thought maybe I stunk or something for you to run off.:eek2:
Then again... don't tell me if I do, I got Heath thinking I am half way smart.

PS: don't tell him the truth OK;)

Sorry about the family, did that ever get sqared away? I will call you or vice versa, hope Brandon and the family are doing great!

Nichols Atvs
09-26-2008, 05:31 AM
HEY Kevin nice to have you back . I thought Brad was the guru but just found out hes only half smart (Now what im i going to do, nothing to help me see different routes on things next hes going to tell us he realy only lives off the land and doesnt make carbon fiber stuff at all) :D :D Just joking Brad . Glad to have you back Kevin !

wvspeedfreak
09-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Hey Guys, Long time no talk, LOL.....I haven't been on here lately

Hmmm,your name doesn't ring a bell.Welcome back anyways.

Good to see you back Kevin :D :p :blah:

tireman43
09-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey Kevin! Glad to hear things are turning the corner for you.

On the lighter side of things...The Steelers have a winning record.:D

Kevin

Nichols Atvs
09-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Kevin Did you move up a class. Hows that 250 go . I dont know anyone else running it so just wondering how it went.
Heath

mini racer #39
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Welcome back!!! Erik says to tell Brandonn HI for him. Think of it this way ...things can only go up from here.....anyways....It's football time now so here goes the battle over the teams...My Colts can only go now...I don't think they can get much worse...lol:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

mxdad423
09-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey Thanks for the welcome back everybody, it's good to be back.
Brandon said to also tell Erik hello....
I'm not real sure about my Steelers yet, the first couple of games looked good, but I think the offensive line forgot to show up last week, poor Ben took a beating, but we will have to see what happens this week against the Ravens.
Heath, we didn't move up yet, Brandon's only 10 and has to wait till he's 13 before he can move up to the 250. He has been doing alot of riding on it at home and loves it so far, we haven't made any mod's to it yet, not because he's not ready but because were still racing the mini's and the mini's are taking all my money, LOL. I'm waiting for Brad and Dave to make some of that cooooooool carbon fiber stuff for the raptor so we can test it for them, LOL....
Just with the riding he has done on it at home, it seems to be a good strong machine, it has lots of power in it's stock form, I think it's going to be a great racer with some mod's, I would talk to WVspeedfreak (Jason), I know he has done some of the mods to his already.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
09-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Welcome back Kevin! I thought maybe I stunk or something for you to run off.:eek2:
Then again... don't tell me if I do, I got Heath thinking I am half way smart.

PS: don't tell him the truth OK;)

Sorry about the family, did that ever get sqared away? I will call you or vice versa, hope Brandon and the family are doing great!

Hey Brad,
No you didn't stink.........Remember you said not to tell you.....:D :D :D

Half way smart huh? Come on Heath your smarter than that, LOL......:D :D :D No seriously, I have to say Brad, you do know your stuff. You ready for Indy agian? I know I am, I need to start working on getting some passes again for this year, I deffinatley want to go again that was a BLAST.

As far as that motorcycle crash, No they still really haven't gave alot of answers yet, it's hard to say this but there's really no use now it's not going to bring him back, still just trying to cope with him being gone.

I called you about a week ago and left you a voicemail, wasn't anything important just called to B.S. Give me a call anytime. Did you ever get ahold of Carry?

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
09-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Here's a pic of Brandon at one of the races recently, you know since the big CRASH.......

riding4fun
09-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Welcome back Kevin. Now things can get back to normal. I feel your pain this year.

As far as the Steelers go, our OL is just awful.

Anyways glad to see you participating again. You have been a lot of help.

Darrell

90cc DAD
10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Very Nice Pic... Love to see the little guys gett'n Air!!

mxdad423
10-14-2008, 06:25 PM
Thanks, yea me too, it's cool to see all the little guys and gals progress so much over the years. It's amazing when you think back to the first time they went out on the track and then watch what they do a few years later....

Kevin Smitley