PDA

View Full Version : Finally got myself one!!

sahlberg
09-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Well, I just traded my 96' Blaster for an 04' 440ex, full 440 kit, cams, HMF exhaust, nerf bars, holeshots, rims, and alot of other engine work that I still have to find out. Only things wrong were the electric start didnt work and it needed a tie rod. I did all that, and this thing freaking rocks. Obviously a big step up from my blaster but I'm used to riding my buddies Raptor 700R alot. So, I love this thing and Im so happy I can finally race. Also, 2nd gear was shot but I just dont use it and I'm okay. Going to fix that soon though..

So, I'll have some pics up in a few days once this storm passes and then I'll have some more once I'm done repainting it and all that.

09-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by sahlberg
Well, I just traded my 96' Blaster for an 04' 440ex, full 440 kit, cams, HMF exhaust, nerf bars, holeshots, rims, and alot of other engine work that I still have to find out. Only things wrong were the electric start didnt work and it needed a tie rod. I did all that, and this thing freaking rocks. Obviously a big step up from my blaster but I'm used to riding my buddies Raptor 700R alot. So, I love this thing and Im so happy I can finally race. Also, 2nd gear was shot but I just dont use it and I'm okay. Going to fix that soon though..

So, I'll have some pics up in a few days once this storm passes and then I'll have some more once I'm done repainting it and all that.

Did you get a title?

I don't see why someone would want to trade a 440ex for a blaster.. blasters, especially 1999 and below, are worth like $600 at the most.

big95xj
09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
The guys happy. Leave him alone. I traded my MINT 88 IROC Z for my 400. I just got bored with the Camaro and wanted something else to tinker on...

400ex07
09-25-2008, 07:19 PM
LOL I would never trade my 85 IROC for anything!!!

09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by big95xj
The guys happy. Leave him alone. I traded my MINT 88 IROC Z for my 400. I just got bored with the Camaro and wanted something else to tinker on...

:huh

I'm trying to help the guy. That would suck if he traded and it ended up being stolen.
I swear people on here must get periods whenever I reply to something. Everyone else always ask the same thing when someone gets a good deal on something and everyone agrees. When I say it, it's always "leave him alone" or "stop ruining threads" or something of that sort.

jesus christ.

klutch
09-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
:huh

I'm trying to help the guy. That would suck if he traded and it ended up being stolen.
I swear people on here must get periods whenever I reply to something. Everyone else always ask the same thing when someone gets a good deal on something and everyone agrees. When I say it, it's always "leave him alone" or "stop ruining threads" or something of that sort.

jesus christ.

Its cause you are a banshee lover they aren't real people :devil:
JK bro lol i don't say anything against anyone because im to much of teh sex to be mean :D jk lol

09-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by klutch
Its cause you are a banshee lover they aren't real people :devil:
JK bro lol i don't say anything against anyone because im to much of teh sex to be mean :D jk lol

lol, us banshee guys are all one giant cult:p

On a side note, if you got a title, good for you. Thats a steal even if it needs 2nd gear redone:D

blankenship
09-25-2008, 08:45 PM
banshee is the best quad all around sence 86 nothing will ever compare they are like the 5.0l mustange of the quad eara

brian76708
09-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by blankenship
banshee is the best quad all around sence 86 nothing will ever compare they are like the 5.0l mustange of the quad eara

PSHH 5.0 mustang ha ha ha id rather walk

katch26
09-26-2008, 07:14 AM
sounds like a good deal......never liked the blaster.

on a side note