PDA

View Full Version : Riding locations in Poconos or other areas around the Poconos?

BamBam730
09-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I have been riding at Lost Trails ATV park in Pocono Manor PA. Was just wondering if there are any other riding parks anywhere near lost trails I could try out?

O2Hammer1
09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
BamBam do you like lost trails & do you know if they hassle the younger ppl ? (under 16 riding on a 350)

Have you checked out Rausch Creek (http://www.tctri.org/)?

Crazy lil punk
09-28-2008, 12:49 PM
about 10mins from lost trails are the free State Trails, i beleive it is dixion Miller park?

tomscarpt
10-04-2008, 05:32 PM
I was there last weekend saw a ton of kids riding as long as you dont act like a nut nobody bothers you.

O2Hammer1
10-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by tomscarpt
I was there last weekend saw a ton of kids riding as long as you dont act like a nut nobody bothers you.

good to hear! any paper work involved?

gabespal
10-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Great place to ride but they are done for the season. I think they are spring, summer, and early fall trails only. I was there twice, the last time I was there regulators stopped a kid from riding because of age. No tickets or hassels, jut the end of the day for the kid.
Lost trails is fun with plent of trails. Be very careful at the trail "feeling lucky punk". Very steep.
Saw several flat tires that day so be prepared for tire repairs.
Also big heads up at [url]www.LostTrails.com. Download their form from their website, and if you have insurance be sure to put it on the application otherwise you'll get hit with a $25 insurance fee. Also firdt timers will have to buy a trail flag

jtquad
10-25-2008, 05:34 PM
we have ridden lost trails and do a bunch of riding with nyatvonline.com