PDA

View Full Version : tricked out z400

Sforza919
09-24-2008, 05:10 PM
I have a 2006 suzuki ltz400 that is loaded with aftermarket parts and has under 25 hours of use on it with the aftermarket parts haveing nearly none. The oil has been changed every two rides, and regular maintenance has been done as needed by a professional mechanic. Now for the goodies, it has fullflight +2+1 a-arms, full pep triplerate zero preload suspension(front and rear w/ pep rear linkage), G-Force +2+2 axle, burguard oversized clamp and steering stem, pro tapper contour bars, msr clutch lever and comes with moose clutch lever, moose break lever, comes w/ twist throttle but not on quad now, ITP rims w/ IRoazor tires (great on the trails and around the yard)& brand new set of mxr6 tires on stock rims, race cut front fenders, custom graphics, moose front bumper, moose nerfbars, moose widegrab rear grab bar, 24 piece frame guset kit, frame painted blue, full Trinity Stage 4 exhuast (has been jetted for exhaust), full body and swing-arm skid plates, brand new pro tapper grips, pro armor number plates, and i'm sure there is something i'm forgetting but it is deffently a tricked out clean quad that has zero problems what so ever and is ready to ride. All work has been done by a profesional mechanic, and it will also come with all stock parts. I'm asking $4,500 for it, and may consider trades for any 450's and i'm willing to put cash ontop of mine for a 450. You can reach me at (740)670-3283 for questions or at Sforza_9@hotmail.com for questions and pictures.