PDA

View Full Version : Power Commander Settings

CHIPPERBATES
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Anyone with any suggestions on settings? I know trailin Me has the set up i do(factory 4.1 exhaust/power bomb header & k&n air filter), and made a suggestion in another thread but i have been trying to tweak the power commander and having some small problems.

trailin'me
09-28-2008, 07:16 AM
what kind of problems you having?

do you know how to zero out the throttle setting while having it attached to your laptop?

The folks at Dyna are really good with support:D

Get on your cell ... while you have your laptop attached to the quad ... give them a call and they will walk you through the initial setup.

Really isn't as complicated as you might be thinking... hope that helps.

CHIPPERBATES
09-28-2008, 08:56 AM
the problem i was having was a, what seemed to be a backfire and the bike shutting off, i was on the phone with dynojet 3 times and the 3rd time the guy was an idiot,kept telling me the problem was not the power commander settings, but every time i tweaked the settings the problem would get less noticable. But to make it short i did have my laptop hooked to the bike and i did zero out my throttle % but it was only 1% when idling and they said that was ok.But i have since finally got the settings down and the bike is running great.Thanks for all your input and the great pics and ideas you have given me for mods to my XX

trailin'me
09-28-2008, 04:50 PM
good. IMO the power commander is the 2nd best thing you can add to a fuel injected 4-wheeler ... if you already have set aside a budget ... plz get a steering stabilizer ... not only will it save your *** if you happen to hit a rut sideways, but will save on arm pump and wrist strain ...

We are all wanting to see pictures of your xx too.

CHIPPERBATES
09-28-2008, 06:47 PM
here is some pics from this past sat. the 27th at Tower City the wife and i went for the first time.

CHIPPERBATES
09-28-2008, 06:48 PM
the xx

trailin'me
10-02-2008, 12:31 AM
kick *** man ... wish my g/f knew how to shift gears ..then maybe we could ride together.