PDA

View Full Version : WTB HMF Exhaust for 07 400ex

croaker400ex
09-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Would like to purchase HMF Exhaust for my Honda 07 400ex, Please post here or PM me with your items. Thanks

PUREBREED450R
09-25-2008, 11:19 AM
dont know what happened with that last post but as I was saying, I have two beautiful condition HMF pipes one off of a 2002 400ex and one off of a 2003 400ex. Not sure if they are compatable with your machine but if they do, I'd be more than interested in talking with you. The first one is yellow with polished front pipe and end cap, very sharp looking exhaust and sounds so mean, the other is brushed alum. in color with polished front pipe and end cap. Both of these pipes are in amazing condition and have NOT been ghetto rigged on our machines, they were mounted correctly from day one. If this intrests you at all, ill get some pics on here tonite and we can go from there. Id be happy to work out a nice deal aswell including shipping if we get that far. thanx for your time~~ shawn

croaker400ex
09-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks man look forward to the pics, will do some research and see if the header pipe for the 03 brushed Alum is the same as the 07 header pipe. Ill let you know.

Update-----
Ok looks like head pipes are all the same from 99-08 from what I am seeing on HMFs website. How old is the Pipe, the brushed Alum one that is. The yellow wont go with my red Plastics :D