PDA

View Full Version : What concerts have you gone too

Black400
12-09-2002, 08:46 PM
I just went to a mudvayne concert and it was crazy just wondering if anyone has ever gone to one????:devil

BornOnFire
12-09-2002, 08:55 PM
Mudvayne and Taproot will be here in Tucson this Friday the 13th. Should be a bad arse show. How was it??

Black400
12-09-2002, 09:05 PM
it was awesome although taproot wasnt there a local band from lubbock was there called hydrid and they were badazz i wasnt really there to see taproot anyways MuDvAyNe all the way
Definitly worth the money crazzzzzzy:p :D :devil

-=Skot=-
12-09-2002, 10:00 PM
I've gone to many, but my three favorites were metallica in 1989, iron maiden with anthrax opening for them in 1991, and then metallica came back in 1991 also

EricB
12-09-2002, 11:28 PM
i've just been to two tool concerts. one in medoford in like 96? and one in sac town in 02 both way bad arse shows.

VooDuu Child
12-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Hmmm, been to lots, so I'm sure I've left some out, but here goes.
Most of these I actually was back stage with press pass since I worked for a news paper at the time. Not for NIN though damn it.

Nine Inch Nails, four times
Bush
Disturbed
Beck (hey, it was free) hehehe
Kid Rock
Moby
Tori Amos (girl took ME, hehehe)
3 Doors Down
Blink 182
Staind
Foo Fighters
Def Tones
Primus
Everclear
Crystal Method
Our Lady Peace
Pennywise
Zebrahead
Eve 6
Orgy
Joydrop
Korn
Papa Roach
3rd Eye Blind
Powerman 5000
MxPx
Murder City Devils
Uberzone
Fuel
Orgy
and more, but can't really remember, but all I know is the news paper sure was good to me.

Zuki
12-10-2002, 02:06 AM
Phish
Bush
GooGoo Dolls
No Doubt
Metallica
Live
Warrant,Trixter, Firehouse(lol i'm old)
ACDC
REM
10,000 Maniacs
Corrosion Of Conformity
TSOL
Slayer
GBH
Drivin' and Cryin'
Rehab
Hootie(When they were just a local band, not a TRUE concert)
Jimmy Buffet
System Of A Down
Incubus
Primus
blah, blah, blah....list goes on, some you wouldnt even appreciate
matter of fact....good many I didnt appreciate lol

mysticfalcon
12-10-2002, 02:32 AM
green day (back in the good old days of dookie)
everclear
brooks & dunn
Toby Keith

wfo
12-10-2002, 05:17 AM
I've seen some shows...

mudvayne
slipknot
hatebreed
toadies
disturbed
nonpoint
drop kick jesus

mudvayne is awsome

slipknot and mudvayne on the same bill is out of control! :devil

Black400
12-10-2002, 07:05 AM
Mudvayne and slipknot are my two most favorite bands next concert is slipknot hopefully:devil

exriderdude
12-10-2002, 07:11 AM
well i bought tickets to an Avril Lavigne concert, but i didnt go cuz i went riding at Wayne National Forest instead:devil

OCCRA288
12-10-2002, 08:03 AM
Slipknot
System of a Down
Rammstien
No One

Staind
Godsmack
Cypress Hill
Dead Kenedys
Bowling for Soup
Saliva
Jimmy Eat World
Sevendust
Nonpoint
and last but not least

(HED) pe
and many more those are just the ones I can remember.

ryewith
12-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Incubus, Tool, and The Deftones are my favorite bands. I've seen them too many times to list.

TOOL!!!!!! rules. They are my favorite all time band.

SGA
12-10-2002, 12:17 PM
I went and saw the Power Rangers live:(

Guy400
12-10-2002, 12:34 PM
I've seen well over 20 shows with TOOL being my all-time favorite. Some of the more notable bands were Ozzy, A Perfect Circle, LimpBizkit, Korn, Deftones, Coal Chamber, Machinehead, NIN and tons of others. I saw Slipknot at Nautica in Cleveland. I can honestly say that was one of the worst shows ever. I rank that in my Top 2 bad shows scoring a tie with Bush at The Gund. Slipknot looked like an overcrowded circus show that had very little talent. I guess they thought it was funny to stop the show and threaten to beat up concert-goers because they were flicking them off and booing. The lead singer then proceeded to unzip his mechanics suit and wipe his ***** on a sheet and then throw it into the crowd. They were just flat horrible. They didn't really have anything that reflected musical talent and tried to distract you with how many people they can fit on the stage at one time. I was hoping the clown who was playing the congos would fall off the scissor-jack when it was up about 2 stories.

Extremeracer167
I went to see Greenwheel, Blindside, and Hoobastank. That was a AWESOME SHOW! Hoobastank is an AWESOME live band!

And then i went to the POP SUX TOUR to see Korn, Disturbed, and Trust Company at Penn State. Hoobastank was BY FAR BETTER then the pop sux tour. Blindside is a KICK***** BAND!! If u ever get a chance, download Pitiful and Caught A Glimpse. Both songs my Blindside, and both songs ROCK!

PhilMoore
I tolerated Mudvayne when they opened for OZZY/ROB ZOMBIE in DesMoines last December (Merry Mayhem) The only reason I didn't walk out was because I couldn't take my eyes away from the rediculous costumes. I couldn't understand a word he was uttering.
The OZZY concert I went to before that had Korn and Deftones opening. They weren't much better. I don't know if they have their own sound guys or what, but they need some serious practice in dialing in the sound system. Of course, maybe that is all they do is practice on Ozzy's fans. I think the headliners should use their sound crew on the opening act as well, so we don't have to suffer.. Boo hoo..

I been to:

Ozzy
WE Fest
Country Jam
Riders In the Sky
OZZY/ROB ZOMBIE

SAND LUVR
12-10-2002, 01:14 PM
Ive been to..
deftones
janes addiction
slayer
megadeath (first concert at 10 yrs old)
primus
fugazi
godsmack
incubus
korn
bad religion
agent orange
afi

GT300
12-10-2002, 06:37 PM
I've been going to ozzfest for the last three years and hopefully hatebreed on the 30th in connecticut.

12-10-2002, 06:48 PM
only been to one concert but it was a great concert it was the family values at woster (sp) in mass it was great stained static x linkin park there was another bnd but we left casue they sucked lol they came out in cowboy hats i was like ok lets go lol everyone agreed though so we jsut left in the middle of the concert
killer

305exracer11
12-10-2002, 07:03 PM
mushroomhead at AKRON

Mity Mo
12-10-2002, 08:57 PM
I have seen the Monsters Of Rock in 86.
Both Van Halens
Metallica
Megadeth
Iron Maiden like 4 times
Suicidal Tendencies
DRI
Anthrax
Butthole Surfers
AC/DC like 4 times
David Lee Roth
White Snake
GnR
Motley Crue
Bulletboys
Winger
Cinderella
Dokken
and a crap load more I was probably to high or drunk to remember. High School was fun in the 80's Mo:p :devil :blah

Bean
12-10-2002, 09:51 PM
sweet bands mo

QuadTrix6
12-11-2002, 03:47 PM
i go to a lot of tours with a bunch of bands like DFP6, Sprite Liquid Mix tour, Warped tour 02 some bands that where there and that ive seen live include

Korn
New Found glory
hometown hero
quarashi
3rd strike
jimmy eat world
hoobastank
incubus
papa roach
jay z
non point
nappy roots
eyeliners
mxpx
finch
thursday
NOFX
N.E.R.D
Lagwagon
Audiovent
Guttermouth
P.O.D
The Strokes
Something Corporate

infantry317
12-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Monsters of Rock (Kingdom Come, Metallica, Dokken, Scorpions and Van Halen... in that order)
Metallica (justice)
Winger (winger)...I'm sorry I was trying to get some.
Suicidal Tendencies (How can I laugh tomorrow)
Megadeth (Countdown)
Guns n' Roses (Illusion)
Brian May (solo album)
Guns n' Roses (just after their tour with Metallica) Duff got
knocked out by a bottle filled with urine.
Metallica (reload-s&m)
Dropkick Murphys
No Doubt (latest tour...suprisingly decent)
Foo Fighters (One by one) at First Ave.

worm
12-11-2002, 05:06 PM
in august i wen to my first concert

TOOL they kick *** ....unfortunatly i got reallly realll reall drunikk and passed out b4 they came on ...i think...i think i heard a few songs...

"BLAHH"300!!
12-11-2002, 05:09 PM
lets see who have i seen ....X=TIMES....

WIDESPREAD PANIC-8,X
KORN-3,X
LIMP BICUT-2,X
ORGY-1,X
ICE CUBE-1,X
RED MAN METHOD MAN...WOOTANG CLAN PRETTY MUCH-1,X
RAMSTEIN,
PRIMUS-1,X
STAIND-1,X
KISS-1,X
TED NUGENT-1,X
TOOL-4,X

STORIES BEHIND THEM korn, limp b, ice cube, ramsteing, and orgy were at the first family values..in new orleans...after he show we went to our room..."THE BURBAN ORLEANS HOTEL" right on burban st. we got drunk walked the street and ran right into fred durst, feildy monkey and their old d.j. c minor or somehting. we talked a bit they were in a hurry so they told us to come on and keep up....by the 4th block fred goes."ya'll are pretty kool wanna come party?" duh...went into a bar.."these guys are with us"...didn't pay...free drinks...sat at the bar with fred d and monkey...and got drunk....every band from the concert was there, evry member...saw the dude from orgy the guy with the white stripe down the middle of his head i asked him "are you famouse" "if not i will be" isaid close enugh sign this ....pretty fun

WIDESPREAD PANIC if they come close to you GO SEE EM' it's a blast man...take a blanket and go sit in the grass and just chill....wemen everywhere too.....

TOOL..i had just stepped off the boat good and i get a call..i got a free tickett to tool if you'll just come with me..well **** yeah....the show was in 2 days..next day...differant person...wanna go see tool...already got an extra tickett...**** yeah....2 down...went from shreveport la. to new orleans la. then went over to pensicola florida and saw em again.3 nights in a row..better everytime....4th time was about 3 or 4 weeks ago now..in baton rouge la.....tool rocks man

KISS--farewell tour with ted nugent

FEILDY IS A PRICK...i used o like him, liked his style of playing bass.....but feildy streight sux..no time for fans...it went to his head..

sorry so long

roostin_dale
12-11-2002, 06:25 PM
Nelly
Eminem
Snoop Dog
X-zibit

I havent been to as many as most people:rolleyes:

But i have been to a lot of MX races and supercross races...lol:D

sportraxrider10
12-11-2002, 07:06 PM
they only ones i went to were lynyrd skynyrd, and ted nugent

phatswinn
12-11-2002, 07:16 PM
i havent been to any but my stepdad has a show box full of ticket stubs from just about every tour that ran through western ny