PDA

View Full Version : walsh kit for 87 250R frame need install please read

brandonpeake
09-24-2008, 12:22 AM
i am wanting to convert my 87 R to a cr500 link and walsh can provide me with the parts including the brackets instructions etc to modify the frame, and I would get their frame and a custom shock from them but I need some to make the alterations to the frame, I know you patched my frame berfore and I really didint know anyone to ask, I didnt know if burgard would do it I think he has the talent but i didnt know please advise if youy need more info please let me know, of course it ouild need to be pc;d after this
Brandon

Pappy
09-24-2008, 09:35 AM
The biggest problem with something like this is that you need all the parts, which can be a hassle and get expensive when doing it via the net. I would suggest finding a local welding shop, discuss it with them and be there to get them any part they may require. Its not a huge job and any qualified welder can do it.

brandonpeake
09-24-2008, 08:45 PM
i have had bad experiences wirth qualified welderd that why I asked you mor if you know someone walsh will provide the parts so it will be top notch quality if you dony want to I understand, If ou dont i fuess ill just shell out for a laeger frame, which i think is prob un needed I am no ballance or borich or sommers but its 1 ir thr other

if it mattered turnaround isnt a cincern I am hurtn and cant ride

Pappy
09-25-2008, 07:50 AM
If you send it, just send the frame, shock and swing arm, pivot bolt and the walsh parts

What did you do to yourself now?

brandonpeake
09-26-2008, 07:12 AM
what did i do to my self now? -- Did you hear about my wreck while on my way to Jones Track?
I dont quite understand, but i picked up this nice 250R i want to build and keep still got the 450R
I was racing thr GNCC, wredked in GA, broke chain in Steele creek and then I went to ride with Jeremiah Jones and totaled the Hummer H2 i had, is that what you are talking about thank god my 450 and 250 was fine,

I been healking since then havent gotten to ride much, is there any way we could talk like pm me your number or me give me yours cause i got a few questions about this like I could pickup a laeger swinger for much less than a walsh and I had planned on buying another 87 frame b/c the one I got is in the nest condition I have seen one in person in stock form well besides it has a full ESR motor head and powervalve it rips,. I got to ride it in my yard before the wreck

Any idea on the cost? I know it will all have to be Pc'd, if I get the shock length could I get a used shock of the same length or do the CR500 links have a different end than say a 450R shock?

brandonpeake
09-26-2008, 07:14 AM
what did i do to my self t now?
I dont quite understand, but i picked up this nice 250R i want to build and keep still got the 450R
I was racing thr GNCC, wredked in GA, broke chain in Steele creek and then I went to ride with Jeremiah Jones and totaled the Hummer H2 i had, is that what you are talking about thank god my 450 and 250 was fine,

I been healking since then havent gotten to ride much, is there any way we could talk like pm me your number or me give me yours cause i got a few questions about this like I could pickup a laeger swinger for much less than a walsh and I had planned on buying another 87 frame b/c the one I got is in the nest condition I have seen one in person in stock form well besides it has a full ESR motor head and powervalve it rips,. I got to ride it in my yard before the wreck

MX450
09-29-2008, 09:55 PM
If walsh has the kit and all the parts would they not install it for you?

Pappy
09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
damn dude, sounds like youve had a ton of trouble!

give me a call between 12 and 6 304-754-7609

brandonpeake
10-16-2008, 11:31 PM
yeah bro ton of trouble dont even cover it,
thanks though I found a way around the walsh problem i think