PDA

View Full Version : Rath airfilter kit.

outlaw450mxr
09-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of it on the 450/525s, they have it on the site now but im pretty sure the picture is a predator, it also says you must modify your airbox to install. I have no problem with doing that I just want to see it on a 450 before I spend 120 bucks. Heres the link http://www.rathracing.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=280

SSJEFF
09-24-2008, 01:33 AM
I am with you on wanting to see a picture!!!!

You might call and talk to them, You might be able to talk to Daryl about it. I talked to him in person at the Indy show and he is a great guy.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-24-2008, 09:36 AM
That pic is of a predator with a eldelbrock carb. They are working on a new setup for the outlaws but testing takes time. I would rather wait for a good proven product than a shoty piece that is going to fail. When these are available I will be one of the first in line to purchase then. We have been dyno testing different setups on the outlaws and have seen good HP gains by removing the stock setup.

SSJEFF
09-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Well if they are working on it then why are they advertising it?

outlaw450mxr
09-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SSJEFF
Well if they are working on it then why are they advertising it? x2 :confused:

montycarlo
09-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
That pic is of a predator with a eldelbrock carb. They are working on a new setup for the outlaws but testing takes time. I would rather wait for a good proven product than a shoty piece that is going to fail. When these are available I will be one of the first in line to purchase then. We have been dyno testing different setups on the outlaws and have seen good HP gains by removing the stock setup.

When you find something that you feel good about selling PM me on one forum or another.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-25-2008, 09:52 AM
I will have a full review as soon as they have one available. As for why it is on their site I don't know I just spoke to them last week about it and was told it is not ready yet. Just be patient guys it will be here soon.

outlaw450mxr
09-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Ok thank you.

kiwi-craig
10-18-2008, 10:18 PM
any update / pics on this ???

JenniferRath
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Press Release going out next week!!

Polaris Outlaw 450MXR / 525 Team Rath Edition Intake-

Want the factory team edge- we know offer it! We have tested this intake intensely over the last twelve months on our team machines. Available only from Rath Racing and it's approved vendors. It is the performance solution to enhance your intake system for increased power, better performance, and more efficient air flow. An additional advantage it does a better job of filtering the air into your motor. This intake system was designed with advanced knowledge of air intake benefits of the high performance applications. In the different stages of testing it was concluded that the K&N Filter was the perfect complement to this kit. Dyno proven to show 2 foot pounds of torque and 3 hp. This kit will make any level of rider feel performance gains, making it a nice affordable upgrade. It has been tested with stock and aftermarket exhausts showing improvements with both.

This kit requires minor air box modifications with detailed instructions and jetting recommendations included

bsmith106
10-22-2008, 04:48 PM
will this kit work with the irs models?

OutlawBill
10-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by bsmith106
will this kit work with the irs models? mot needed on the IRS. The IRS has a better air box design you can get K&N, UNi and Twin Air filters that fit the stock Box.

sheriff525
10-28-2008, 11:21 PM
When is this coming out? Someone said a week. I do not see anything yet!

SSJEFF
10-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by sheriff525
When is this coming out? Someone said a week. I do not see anything yet!

Someone on predaorowners already has the kit for the SRA. I have seen it and it works but it requires the air box to be cut. It is OK for MX but XC is another story IMO.