PDA

View Full Version : Payback

LPjustin
09-23-2008, 02:04 PM
alright, long story short...
on friday night my parents were out of town and i threw a party. i live pretty far out in the country so i figured it would be pretty safe, but way too many people showed up and they just kept coming. sheriff showed up, tons of people ran, a few got "minor in consumption" charges and i was arrested for "minor in possession" and "furnishing alcohol to minors" I'm not 21, i'm 18...i'm not exactly sure what the furnishing part is besides giving minors a place to drink. or something. but thankgod i wasn't drinking myself. anyway, i spent the night in county jail and got out the next morning.
not the main part of this thread.

so after all this, i'm feeling pretty bad, obviously. i'm a good kid for the most part, i've never been in trouble before or anything. everyone is saying sorry and being pretty nice about it. but, at school today this one kid walks by me and says, "jail bait, jail bait". this just really pissed me off. i've never had a problem with him before, i've never even like talked to him. there's no reason for him to be an ******* like that. he's the total jock....atleast 6'4", plays football, so buff he can't walk right...that whole thing. now, i'm 6'4" about 160lbs of absolutely no muscle. i wouldn't want to fight him, i would probably just get arrested again anyway.

i want to get back at him, without getting in trouble. i want to embarrass him. atleast i have a reason...
it's not like he doesn't go party and do the exact same things. it's not like anyone my age doesn't...

so, my one thing is that this kid has a lazy eye...like it's not bad but it's pretty noticeable, and everyone knows about it. which i think is pretty damn funny. so, my very first and i think best idea for some kind of pay back is...
to get a big piece of paper or something and either write "lazy eye"or draw a picture of actual lazy eyes and tape it on the tailgate of his truck at night. i know where he lives and how he parks his truck. so he would never see it when he gets in it in the morning to go to school. our parking lot is setup so you drive right by everyone in the morning, i could just see it now...seriously. best moment ever.

now, i'm sure some of you are thinking that it's not even worth it getting back at him, but i think it is. i just want some other good ideas, thoughts, stuff like that. do you think i could get in trouble for this? i know for sure my friends would do it for me so i wouldn't get in trouble if there was a way to.
any better ideas? i know this is long, but i'm just kind of venting. and it's the öpen"forum anyway. lol
thanksss

mcwilly
09-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Do his girlfriend.

09-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Be the bigger man and walk away...

You had it coming from throwing a party in the first place. Pissing the guy off won't really do anything but hurt you in the future.

I'm sure he'll figure out it's you. So if you want to piss off a 6'4" muscular jock and have him go up to you and kick your @ss in front of everyone, then be my guest.

Ralph
09-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Grow up??? And if your gonna try to get him make sure its actually something funny or good. Sounds like no matter what you try to do the kid is gonna beat you pretty good so make sure its worth it.

extremeblastr
09-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Be the bigger man and walk away...

You had it coming from throwing a party in the first place. Pissing the guy off won't really do anything but hurt you in the future.

I'm sure he'll figure out it's you. So if you want to piss off a 6'4" muscular jock and have him go up to you and kick your @ss in front of everyone, then be my guest.

i wish there was a button so i could not have to see your posts, hes not talkin about fightin the guy hes just gonna play a practical joke on an ***hole that deserves it. you'll prolly get your *** kicked for doin it but you'll be untouchable for the rest of they year if people find it funny enough.

09-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Grow up??? And if your gonna try to get him make sure its actually something funny or good. Sounds like no matter what you try to do the kid is gonna beat you pretty good so make sure its worth it.

LOL.

Two options then:
A: Leave him alone, listen to 2 words for a couple days, don't get your @ss beat and embarrased in front of everyone.

orr

B: Do something that will really affect him (as ralph said)
Bang his chick or put a dog turd or chicken in his locker:confused:

09-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
i wish there was a button so i could not have to see your posts, hes not talkin about fightin the guy hes just gonna play a practical joke on an ***hole that deserves it. you'll prolly get your *** kicked for doin it but you'll be untouchable for the rest of they year if people find it funny enough.

I know he said he doesn't want to fight, thats pretty obvious.

But do you honestly think that if he plays a practical joke on him he will get away with it without the guy kicking his arse?

No.

Pipeless416
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
you'll get a beat down for sure. not worth it at all. soon you'll grow up and realize that life is about so much more than the high school drama you were once involved in. just remember that jocks usually don't do anything with their lives except become a gym teacher, or a waste of space. do more with your life, then laugh at him at a reunion or something when you realize he didn't go anywhere.

Originally posted by LPjustin
it's not like he doesn't go party and do the exact same things. it's not like anyone my age doesn't...

i didn't and im glad.
:rolleyes:

powermadd400ex
09-23-2008, 02:26 PM
"Do not avenge yourselves, dear friends, but give place to God’s wrath, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." :)
he will get wats coming to him

Pipeless416
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
"Do not avenge yourselves, dear friends, but give place to God’s wrath, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." :)

exactly, let karma perform its role.

09-23-2008, 02:44 PM
isn't that the way guys act when they like a girl? i think i faintly remember that...blow him a kiss then ask him out...it will all go away

09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Wipe dog crap under the door handles of is truck.

AtvMxRider
09-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by mcwilly
Do his girlfriend.

Better yet his mom:devil:

fandl450r
09-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Don't be a moron, suck it up.

Like previous said be the bigger person.

Oh and do his girlfriend.

450raider
09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

dang you beat me to it lol, but anyway i think what speedy said could work blow kisses at him and when he calls you jail bait simply respond "your next" and before long you wont be seeing to much of this guy (and surrounding parties that hear you wont mess with you because they dont know what kind of mind you have saying stuff like that)....... and if all else fails...... put bleach in his gas tank.... you already said you know where he parks

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Whenever he says jailbait just blow it off and make a joke about yourself such as "yea, i met some cool people there, and made a new friend, his names bubba" i know thats lame but im sure you can think of something, and getting busted like that isnt even that embarrasing...by next week it will all be forgotten about anyway...

Bbro
09-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex

EXACTLY!!

Life is way too short to worry about getting "even" with somebody.. Believe me.. Back when I was in high school I had a very short fuse. And I was the one who got picked on.

Getting back at him will do nothing but prove that you are willing to stoop DOWN to his level of maturity, integrity and intelligence.

And since I have gotten older I have noticed that most of the time when people make fun of others, they often have a low self esteem problem..

I know right now its easy to think of getting back at the dude the "cool" thing to do.. But really, you will be no better person then he is for saying what he said IF you choose to get back at him.

People often mistake meekness and humbleness for weakness and the like.. Meekness is strength under perfect controll.. Anyone can get even with someone who has wronged them, but it takes a REAL MAN or WOMAN to show self restraint and be the bigger/better person.

Anyways, I hope you make the right choice and let it go.. Life's too precious to get hung up in a testosterone contest over WORDS.

-God Bless

09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
dang you beat me to it lol, but anyway i think what speedy said could work blow kisses at him and when he calls you jail bait simply respond "your next" and before long you wont be seeing to much of this guy (and surrounding parties that hear you wont mess with you because they dont know what kind of mind you have saying stuff like that)....... and if all else fails...... put bleach in his gas tank.... you already said you know where he parks

School kids would probably start saying he likes it in the butt or is gay or somthin like that if he blows kisses or says "your next".

Plus all this other stuff "payback" ideas could get him locked up in jail for a while if he got caught doing it.

Ryan
09-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Like pipeless said... You will grow up and relize all that highschool drama b.s. didn't matter.

If the comment was said and you didn't do anything about it right there, then forget about it..... If it persists.... Then take action.

I know when I was in grade school, I knew to always stand my ground from some jackass... Whether you get hit or not... When people see you standing up for yourself, they give you more respect... And less of a chance someone making smartass comments to you because, they know you will react with force.

Bottom line, forget about it.... If the same person keeps bothering you, then worry about it... people make stupid comments everyday. Its a part of life.

ZeroLogic
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
If that pissed you off, I'd hate to see you after highschool.:ermm:

LPjustin
09-23-2008, 04:06 PM
thanks for the replies guys...
i've calmed down now and i was definitely overreacting...
i think if he says anything else, the most i'll do is be like, "hey man, nice lazy eye" or something. and if he turns around and hits me..
so be it.

Quad18star
09-23-2008, 05:11 PM
i think if he says anything else, the most i'll do is be like, "hey man, nice lazy eye" or something. and if he turns around and hits me..
so be it.

Have fun picking your teeth up off the floor.

I'm not a big guy .. standing 5'8" and 145lbs .... but there's one thing I've learned about being a small guy ... you learn to keep your mouth shut. Usually if they are bigger than you, and stronger than you ... than chances are they'll most likely knock you on your *** pretty quickly.

And I guarantee if you bad mouth someone about a disability ( such as a lazy eye) , you'll end up with a black eye.

Welcome to the real world.

Quad18star
09-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

Better yet ... his Mom and his Girlfriend .... maybe the sister is she ain't a brown bagger. :devil:

ZeroLogic
09-23-2008, 06:12 PM
so be it.
Don't pick on people about disabilities that are out of their control. Thats probably the most *******ist thing ever.

Originally posted by Quad18star
Better yet ... his Mom and his Girlfriend .... maybe the sister is she ain't a brown bagger. :devil:

Hey as long as its dark you can't tell the difference!:blah:

:chinese:

Wills77
09-23-2008, 06:13 PM
say something like... oh are you talking to me? i couldnt tell who you were looking at

k4f5x0r
09-23-2008, 06:21 PM
nah man dont bust on the lazy eye. i hate people who make fun of people who have disbilities out of their control.

my sisters mentaly challenge and ill explode on anyone who even thinks about making funof her. ive punched my friends accross the face for it. dont do it man. it degrades yourself and it just shows your just as bad as him.

XCRacer236
09-23-2008, 07:07 PM
man i guess everyones high school is different than mine. every year ive been in school theres like at least 3 people that say they are gonna kick my *** and it hasn't happened yet. eveyone around here just talks so much s*** they dont do anything. few times i was in the guys face waiting for it and it never happened. i had no reason to start the fight, they were the one sayin they would, and they didnt do anything.

basically what im saying is if i said a smart*** comment to someone like that they would just smart off back, and probably say they will fight me, but they never do.

justin1022
09-23-2008, 07:16 PM
do his girlfreind lol thats wat im doin to this *** that keeps on talkin crap bout me and wont stop as some of you guys now. this weekend boys:o

coryatver
09-23-2008, 07:17 PM
your idea about taping a picture or something on his truck is really really lame. him calling you jail bait who cares man you just had a heck of a party at your place im sure everyone is talking about it and the jock is hurting for attention and if you do some lame prank you will be giving him the attention he wants.

And for the guys saying he will get beat come on so the other dude is bigger that doesn't mean anything its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog. Fighting will get you pretty much no where though except back in jail lol

Pipeless416
09-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by justin1022
do his girlfreind lol thats wat im doin to this *** that keeps on talkin crap bout me and wont stop as some of you guys now. this weekend boys:o

please don't reproduce.. :chinese:

416exfreak
09-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
you'll get a beat down for sure. not worth it at all. soon you'll grow up and realize that life is about so much more than the high school drama you were once involved in. just remember that jocks usually don't do anything with their lives except become a gym teacher, or a waste of space. do more with your life, then laugh at him at a reunion or something when you realize he didn't go anywhere.

i didn't and im glad.
:rolleyes:

Same here. Dont drink alcohol. Bad stuff...

I say do his chick, then call his house, and leave a message on his home phone (in a girls voice[to the best of your ability]) that has something along the lines of "he got me pregnant at a party" in it.. let him and his family sweat over that one.:devil:

09-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Call his home phone and say:

"Hello. I'm calling for (insert name here) on behalf the the planned parenthood association. I was just calling to confirm that your results are positive."

Try to sound as adult as possible. I've seen this done before and thought about doing it myself as an april fools type thing. Planned parenthood is a real organization. Imagine the looks on the parents faces when they pick up or hear the message.

jesseweaver
09-23-2008, 08:49 PM

it's not like anyone my age doesn't...

thats where your wrong:rolleyes:

as for helping you, i have no comment.:rolleyes:

blacknblue#2
09-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Forget him man, he is obviously immature as he** and still loves the high school drama. Dont take yourself to his level. As for the party, CONGRATULATIONS. Dont let anyone make you feel bad about partying either, any normal person will party sometime in their life before their 21 and trust me if you keep throwing kick a** parties or at least be the life of the party in a mature fashion you will pull in more tang than you can handle haha, your young live it up....

FHKracingZ
09-23-2008, 09:48 PM
the biggest thing you can do to lift both your spirits is just clock him once when hes not looking, just make sure you get him goof enough to leave him down for a while...

The biggest thing I have learned about "jocks" is once they are brought down to earth and off there so called cloud9 there preety cool..

both points are good. Dont be immature about the situation, making fun of his dissability is totally a low blow.

But also do not let him push you around..

I say put him in his place..

Quad18star
09-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
just clock him once when hes not looking, just make sure you get him goof enough to leave him down for a while...

Dont be immature about the situation, making fun of his dissability is totally a low blow.

And sucker punching someone isn't a low blow? :huh

Might as well throw dirt in his eye while you're at it. :rolleyes:

ALAMX37
09-24-2008, 08:42 AM
sucker punches are for cowards. If you sucker punch someone you will pay 10 fold.
Attack him mentally, jock usually are the unstable insecure types who try and display the macho, cool attitude.
You really want to burn him, buy a bag of dope and put it in his car and call the cops.
Put a cock pump in his locker and tell everyone you see.
Gay pride bumper stickers are fun.
Just be ready for the fallout, if you think he is that bad keep some mase on you and run. I would try him out, you never know until you try.

Ralph
09-24-2008, 01:19 PM
This thread is overflowing with garbage. Lets just try our best and let this thread die by not posting in here anymore so i don't have to delete it...

LPjustin
09-24-2008, 01:38 PM
well i just have to say one more thing...
today instead of walking by him i went the other way. lol.
i think i made the right choice.

k4f5x0r
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
dont act like a coward. dont change your life to avoid him. if he's simply being a jackass. turn the other cheek and act like you didnt hear it. just walk on by and dont even glance at him.

09-24-2008, 04:05 PM
kill his parents and feed it to him as chilly

09-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ******101
kill his parents and feed it to his as chilly

hahahahaha.

"Dude... I don't think we should ever mess with cartmen again..."

justin1022
09-24-2008, 05:45 PM
just get wit his girl helps you out and you get to get back at him.