PDA

View Full Version : "If i had the money id buy that quad"

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-22-2008, 05:39 AM
This is so funny, a little kid is trying to sell his trx 90, so he talks about how he hit a wall with it, and how the muffler is rusty...and his friend helps with the commentary. Poor thing looks like its had a rough life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypcBKd0hcA

Ruby Soho
09-22-2008, 05:55 AM
i was watching videos like this yesterday, except it was kids with klx110's and how their graphics make them a race ready bike:p

its kind scary how 10 year old kids are making videos and putting them on youtube..

fastredrider44
09-22-2008, 07:43 AM
You guys may actually be able to buy this quad. It goes so fast in fourth gear, we clipped the wires. It will actually pull wheelies.

450raider
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
wow, is this a joke? if those kids to put that on ebay then sale it and have to ship it, i already feel sorry for the ups guy that has to get it...

BlaineKaiser450
09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
hahahah i hope that was a joke

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-22-2008, 04:12 PM
It wouldnt be as funny if it werent for the random stuff his buddy says, like "listen to that baby purr" and "what a beauty" Little kids these days!
:rolleyes:

Blue250X
09-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Look for it, you guys actually may be able to buy this quad...and pull wheelies!

Those were some wicked wheelies.

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-22-2008, 04:16 PM
My friend has a 450r and he got his 6 year old cousin to make a video reviewing it (was a joke) and he acted like it was his, and he was babbling on about how its race ready, and he would make crap up about its cc's and stuff. It was priceless, ive been trying to find it forever but cant.

09-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
its kind scary how 10 year old kids are making videos and putting them on youtube..

x2, myspace accounts too its weird and should be illegal lol

k4f5x0r
09-22-2008, 04:44 PM
i just want to murder that kid. i know he's only a kid but cmon even oi was that cheezy when i was that age.

listen to that baby purr
this can be yours. look at it wheelie

wheeling on a vid to sell it look good ofcourse. revving it and saying you cut wires makes it look good too

dont weall just love sarcasm? :devil:

oh and dont forget the mud tires. they arent good in snow but are good in mud. cant forget about that :huh

klutch
09-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
i just want to murder that kid. i know he's only a kid but cmon even oi was that cheezy when i was that age.

listen to that baby purr
this can be yours. look at it wheelie

wheeling on a vid to sell it look good ofcourse. revving it and saying you cut wires makes it look good too

dont weall just love sarcasm? :devil:

oh and dont forget the mud tires. they arent good in snow but are good in mud. cant forget about that :huh

LMAO I was laughing sooo hard on the mud tire part and the "listen to that baby purr"

09-22-2008, 06:15 PM
"yeah i'll show you 4th gear" When i was that young i deffinately wasnt that stupid like whoa wheelies an inc off the ground wow 4th gear is so fast lol. I saw a guy down thwe street with a raptor and went for a ride, thats what i called fast when i was younger. If i have kids i will make sure they are B.A. and not sissy girls with 90's and special racks and a crazy 4th gear lol

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Hate little kids...Somehow they get everything all sticky...

jesseweaver
09-22-2008, 07:20 PM
lol and his quote in the comments is priceless

"k but offer reving is good because you dont want to drive it like a ***** do you have an atv "

09-22-2008, 07:30 PM
I wonder how you hit a wall in a driveway like that and bust off something on the front! seriously? you fail if you can hit that fall on accident hard enough to break something off. i've seena fat girl on a moped do better wheelies on accident

chris46250r
09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
"yeah i'll show you 4th gear" When i was that young i deffinately wasnt that stupid like whoa wheelies an inc off the ground wow 4th gear is so fast lol. I saw a guy down thwe street with a raptor and went for a ride, thats what i called fast when i was younger. If i have kids i will make sure they are B.A. and not sissy girls with 90's and special racks and a crazy 4th gear lol

Oh I feel so old! When I was young the guy down the street had a '84 250r that I thought was fast. :D :D :D

09-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Oh I feel so old! When I was young the guy down the street had a '84 250r that I thought was fast. :D :D :D

your 19 years older than me. I actually started out riding a suzuki. When I was 3 i had a powerwheels or something suzuki. it said suzuki and looked like a quadzilla. it was beast

krt400ex
09-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
lol and his quote in the comments is priceless

"k but offer reving is good because you dont want to drive it like a ***** do you have an atv "

LMFAO. i was pissing my pants laughing when i read that comment

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-22-2008, 08:03 PM
I just now realized what he said: "this things got so much beef in 4th gear its not even funny" Haha!

muddy400EX
09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Yippie-Ki-Yay
I just now realized what he said: "this things got so much beef in 4th gear its not even funny" Haha!

ya thats what cracked me up, then hes goin like 20...and his buddies like "this thing flys" lol. guys WE MAY ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO BUY THIS QUAD!

Cr85rRida
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I thought this was funny, how can you get mad at these guys come on this is priceless man.

The "beef in 4th gear" was by far the funniest. hahaha

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-24-2008, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
I thought this was funny, how can you get mad at these guys come on this is priceless man.

The "beef in 4th gear" was by far the funniest. hahaha
I wasnt mad at them, just typical little kids.

Quad18star
09-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Just kids being kids.

The quad is probably his pride and joy ... and like any kid thinks ... his quad is the best and is super fast. We've all been at that stage at one time or another ... hell some of us never grow out of it.

To prove my point just look in the for sale section ... you'll see a ton of " Nicest quad around ", " Fastest quad around" , "Best deal ever". ;)