PDA

View Full Version : outlaw good for mx ?

nordic quad
09-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Well im thinking of getting my son another quad that is a bit more versatile than the Apex he is running now,we want to keep the reverse and the el start.For the engine mods we want something like the Hetrick kit c plus 28mm inntake and 20mm carb,was also thinking of putting entry level Elkas on it.The mx tracks he rides on are smaller youth tracks or sections of the big tracks.Next year he will be 7 and he is about 49,5 inches tall and 28 kilograms,so how will the single a arms work and how will it handle with 2" spacers front and rear,any innput wold be great.
We will still have the Apex for comparison:rolleyes:

jjd223
09-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Nordic,

You have a PM

nordic quad
09-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you jjd223 pmd you back.

swepred
09-27-2008, 04:11 AM
i just got a outlaw 90cc from my main sponsor Polaris
Scandinavia i next week a big box with parts arrive from
Justin on maximumrpm so my plans is to built race 90cc
to my 6 years old son, the 50cc i not fast for him

www.jesperrosling.com

nordic quad
09-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Well Jesper can you please post back how it all works. Most of the Hetrick parts are the same as Max Rpm for the fourstrokes.Are you getting any chassi parts to ?
Lycka til med bygget.
Stein A

swepred
09-27-2008, 10:00 AM
step one includes: nerfbars, complete exhaus, handlebar, new rims and holeshots tyre, (som kommer från kristine i norge:) )

step two gonna include new swingarn rearshock and nev front end with dual a-arms.

i help Öhlins to test atv shocks ans steringsatbilisators so the guys at the racingdivision gonna help me to fix shocks for the 90cc

ha de great Stein

nordic quad
09-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Nice with Ølins on a 90cc,it looks like we are thinking of some of the same mods,but no sponsors here every upgrade goes out of my own pocket,anyway the Apex is running fairly good but soon needs a rebild.Trenger nye dekk fra Kristine vi og.:devil:

swepred
11-02-2008, 01:53 AM
the outlaw 90 has now a new handlebar, nerfs and a maximum rpm pipe on.
we also put on 40mm spacers on each wheel.

here is a clip of thimmy 6 years old first ride on the 90cc in our
indoorarena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6d1Sn733s

big thanks to justin hall from maximum rpm for
great service:)