PDA

View Full Version : The GNCC Team's

TNRHINO
09-20-2008, 09:56 AM
This is in no way a bash of the DS450. It seem's that the GNCC guy's are having some serious issues. All though the moto-x team had a fairly good year for a first year machine. Also Adam and Tyler are having a good year with the new KTM'S. That is not with out saying they have not had their fare share of problem's also. Can anyone care to fill me in on the problem's the GNCC boy's are having. I thought that maybe over the break they would have got some of the wrinkles worked out. I also understand that Snowshoe was a very rough track also. But when all three had dnf's something has to be up. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

OutlawBill
09-20-2008, 10:55 AM
one broken shift lever. one broken rear sprocket, one ran out of gas. They should due better next race

TNRHINO
09-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Well that could happen to any of them then. How about the issue's at the first of the year? I had heard that some of the problems were overheating. Any other issues that you know of?

JackA450r
09-21-2008, 08:50 PM
It wasnt a problem of running out of gas. It was the clutches were fried.

coryatver
09-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by OutlawBill
They should due better next race

They been saying this after every race. What is it now going on round 11? During the break they interviewed them and they were like oh we have it figured out now after break we are coming out strong.:( I was really looking forward to seeing one out front I really like bithell.

Bithell was at the local awrcs this weekend he only made it 2 laps.

I saw his can am and it looks awesome and I would definitly consider one if I was quad shopping. I love how much they are supporting the sport but I am not to confident since it seems they can't even get them to make it through 1 race or a lap for that matter and these are pro teams with national support and mechanics how in the world would an amature racer like me make it work if they can't

Flynbryan19
09-23-2008, 07:00 AM
The machines just can not handle the abuse a pro GNCC racer can put them through. As stated they have dnf'd almost every race this year. I hope they turn it around next year, but I doubt they'll be able to find anyone to ride for them. Gncc racers are gonna stay away from the Ds450 like the plague. With their current track record I know I wouldn't buy one.