PDA

View Full Version : 09' DSXMX anyone see one yet?

zeekebill
09-20-2008, 07:52 AM
They were supposed to ship sept 8th-15th?
anyone seen one at the dealer or better yet recieved there own?

tuefelhunden
09-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I ordered mine a month ago and I haven't heard. I'm in WI though so I don't think we're first to get them haha. I'll deff. be posting pics and as much info as I can when I get it. TNT said they know they are first in line so he should have some info soon (hopefully!!):macho

TNT
09-21-2008, 08:04 PM
We're meeting with CA area reps this week and our area rep promised us the first off the assy line, but we may be going with KTM. Not sure that is the actually very first one built, tell ya the truth don't know if I want the first off the line. I'll let you guy's know when they say they are shipping, we were told we'd have ours mid October at the latest.

Can AM offers us a sweet deal we may go with them. Both bikes are good and need promoting. I'm just happy to see the days of $20,000 quads gone, that will help us grow which will bring the cost down even further.

Good luck on your new quads guy's.

motorman4s
09-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Ok has anyone got anymore news on this? I have had mine reserved, and I was told they would be here in the beggining-middle of September.I don't know if anyone else has them in or not? Im in Minnesota. Any news would be nice.

Thanks

TNT
09-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by motorman4s
Ok has anyone got anymore news on this? I have had mine reserved, and I was told they would be here in the beggining-middle of September.I don't know if anyone else has them in or not? Im in Minnesota. Any news would be nice.

Thanks

Last I heard we are having dinner with our area reps Wed. If that actually happens since it was suppose to be last week, I'll let everyone know when they are shipping out the first units.

TNT
10-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Well we were all set to meet at 4PM today Can AM reps verified last night then cancelled due to an emergency that flew them home. We are being told we are first in line the dealership here due to the high volume of other water sports stuff they sell and are looking at a couple of weeks before we get one of the first units but there is no firm date. I think each rep prolly gets a first unit. So anyway thats all I know for now. Supposedly we will reconviene next week and I will know more.

motorman4s
10-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Soooooo??? It's late October? And no one has heard anything. They better get there crap together! By the time the 09's actually come out ill be able to afford a KTM:p

race bum
10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
I just got invoiced for two 2009 ds 450 X MX's. THEY ARE ON THE WAY!!!! Finally! I put on my order to have them in Sept so they are a little late. I have not got to see the 09's yet so we are excited.

TNT
10-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah were suppose to see one in KS next Wednesday.

TNRHINO
10-30-2008, 11:39 AM
In passing by our Can - Am dealer I saw one of the ds450mx's sitting outside. I am located in mid-tennessee area right off of I-40. PM if you want info and dealer name.

race bum
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
I am a dealer so I dont think I need one from another dealer. I just wanted people to know that they must be hitting the ground. TNT pm me on what dealer you are going to see the new DS MX. I looked at my invioce and the VIN's start with a 2 so they should be coming from Canada. That would explain why east dealers already have some. Colorado is a long ways from Sherbrooke, and riding season is coming to a close. O well that is what floorplan is for I guess.

TNT
11-10-2008, 12:01 PM
We finally got one at our dealer who is offering us a sponsorship. Looks like a nice bike. First thing I'd want to do is remove the lights, battery and electric start and add a kick start. Do they offer a kick start for it? Also what is the pink wire everyone is taking about clipping, where is it and what does it do? What proven good pipes are available for this? I heard Rossier makes an engine kit what does that mean and is it any good? Our dealer is letting us test ride one as soon as it stops raining probably Saturday. I will give a full report from a GNC A-Class rider. Anyone else rode one yet, what mods is everyone planning on? Thanks!

WesDS450X
11-10-2008, 04:15 PM
the 09's are ugly as **** esp the headlights, frist gen ds450 ftw!

younggun95
11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
The factory race team talked to them about the kickstart. Rotax says they cant do it. They said it would be possible to do a pull start though.
Look at the other forums for pink wire info. Should be about a million topics about it and the exhausts.

joeyds450x
11-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by younggun95
The factory race team talked to them about the kickstart. Rotax says they cant do it. They said it would be possible to do a pull start though.
Look at the other forums for pink wire info. Should be about a million topics about it and the exhausts.

thatd be the gayest... thing a pull start 450 lol