PDA

View Full Version : Now don't shoot the messanger, !!! another LRD vs Sparks exhuast question????

400exBro
12-09-2002, 06:09 PM
please don't go fliping out and go yaddy ya about how many times this has been brought up. Yes i have done a search for pervious threads and post and have found nothing that helped me decide.... One thread all x-6, they are recomended and another the lrd is recomended....

Now i am going to set up a poll and could some people write a little review too so we(the buyers becuase there is more then just me) are able to get more insight into the product...

I am looking for a pipe with best gains in mid and top with out lossing bottom???

Best sounding 4 stroke rumbling without that annoying loud sound??

is the lrd cermaic coated??? is the pipe availble in different colours ??? will it last long or just peel or come off after a while??? are there major jetting changes need to be made ?? i am running a 160 main and 3rd from the top (needle) and a 42 pilot on my e-seris with 4 holes in the air box with K&N air filter?

Am i able to get the X-6 in different colours??

Last just give a truthful opion on why i should buy this pipe over the other, what gives pipe your vote (other than you owning it) becuase i want to pay and get what i pay for??
i am planing on running a 416 kit later on with sparks cam, 11.1 or 12.1 comp. piston, and a 39mm carb and port and polish....

thanks for your time, and i am sorry to those who are annoyed by these posts becuase sometimes i am but my further is wanting to know some these answers...

Thanks

Bro