PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this guy - somebody help!!!

250Renvy
09-17-2008, 04:14 PM
In December of 2006 I bought this frame from this guy and he never shipped it. I filed a dispute and they never recovered funds. I called the police but they have yet to help.

He now is listing it on ebay to be paid again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__TRX250R-LAEGER-HONDA-250R-LAEGERS-ESR-ARENS-L-K_W0QQitemZ160283940223QQadnZATVQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20A ccessoriesQQadiZ2869QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160283 940223&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10|240%3A1309&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Conveniently he has blocked me from bidding or emailing him. I have tried calling him hundreds of times and he NEVER answers, I have emailed him tons of times and he NEVER replies.

I paid him over $1600 on the frame, and some other things he sold already.

Aceman
09-17-2008, 05:26 PM
I don't know what you want us do about it? Should we email him and tell him to give you your money back? That's not gonna happen....

You previously filed a dispute, with who, Paypal?

It sounds like you need to contact Ebay and let them know. If Paypal never recovered the funds from this guy, I can't understand how he's taking Paypal payments for this auction? I figured they would of shut his account down until the funds were recovered.

I think it was back in 02-03 I was also taken for $1600 for a CR250 I bought. Paypal said "sorry, we were unable to recover funds." I told them "well that's too bad because now I'm calling the credit card company and disputing the charges." Paypal was NOT happy, but I wasn't out $1600 anymore either. Then they threatened to terminate my account.:rolleyes:

danhung11
09-17-2008, 05:47 PM
How the hell does he have 100% feedback? :huh

Sorry to hear of your loss.

250Renvy
09-17-2008, 06:34 PM
I called up paypal after I saw it and it turns out he is in collections from paypal and when he gets paid they take the money, but since he's been paid already and he owes it to them, all he's doing is getting someone else to pay his debt by selling it a second time.

I'd love for people to mail him often to tell him to ship it to the rightful owner. OR ask him why he won't return my emails or calls when that would probably help fix it.

BTW paypal sucks for recovering funds.

Dan - he's got 100% feedback because they changed the rules and negatives only count for 12 months then it goes back. Check his early feedback, lots of negatives. He used to have an account called PSI425powervalve.

pdxbigfoot
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM
The airfare right to his F'N doorstep. Knock, knock,knock.....hey guess what!!!

trx250rider
09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
i see hes got the same frame listed twice on there..whats up with that...

All250R
09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot
I'm really a nice guy at my core. That said, I don't have a lot of patience with some things. This type of situation would be one of them. There is just NO way I would take someone ripping me off and acting blatantly like there is no debt to pay, and so no respect to afford, and moreover that he can screw you in broad daylight and no consequence. The arrogance would would make my vision turn blood red.

If it were me, I'd silently make a plan to visit. You should be able to recover his address from paypal. Take a sound friend if you can afford it for a sanity check and back watch. A little smart reconnaissance and I think you can feel a lot better about the situation and even do it legaly too. Find a way to get him to verify that he still actually has the frame. If so, the time is right while he's still in posession to settle things while he doesn't have to pay cash to settle you out.

I agree though, all of us pooh poohin him about how much we hate people that steal is NOT going to get your money back. He obviously owes his debtors more than his conscience owes his self esteem. If he's that blatant about things, he does NOT give a ***. You're going to have to think of a way to obtain leverage to motivate him with if you truely want your money back. It's not going to come from "shame on you's".

Master LTR450
09-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Dude I honestly think you have the wrong guy!!! You sit there and say you talked to paypal and they told you when he gets paid they take it?? how come for the last year or year 1/2 i have been sending him money with paypal and its been more then $1600 **** its been more then $1000 in the last 2 months so why havent you got your money back? I have never been burnt by him either, i will state the facts his shipping is slower then hell most of the time but his parts always arrive better then described, and his communication is A+!! Im not trying to be an *** but i really dont see how you can say his accounts in collections and your waiting when i sent him your money and then some and you havent recieved a penny? Ohhh and BTW his previous ebay name was Performance Welding

And the item isnt listed twice either.

dtek01
09-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I bought a bumper from him. Took 30 days to finally get it. Said he was out of town and wife forgot to ship it.

Bumper was ok but it was NOT a Duncan bumper as advertised.

I almost had to file a complaint after 2 weeks of no contact.

Not sure but i could see him flaking out.

2muchquad
09-17-2008, 10:03 PM
i bought my 250r motor from him.It did take a while because he said his mom "passed away" but it was rebuilt with a new top end and and bottom end bearings like he said it was.he even threw in a brand new chrome Nacs clutch cover and rad valve for taking so long to ship.I saw he had perfect feedback so i didnt worry too much but i still felt uneasy at times.Go to pay pal,he has his bussiness phone number on there,Its Mikes Fabrication if i can recall.He sells a lot of 250r parts though.Hopefully you get your frame or cash back,thats bs:mad:

GOTFEAR
09-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Road trip..,.,.,.,.,,.,,

g9901920
09-18-2008, 12:55 PM
I just bought a set of nerf bars from him and it took 4 weeks to get them that was under his name preformance welding.
i imidiatly filed a dispute so he could not transfer the funds.
his excuse was also i was out of town and my wife forgot to ship them.

Master LTR450
09-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Hey Envy just curious but how did you pay for this frame?? I know paypal but with cash or CC? Im betting CC!!!!!

aztecgwynn
09-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Make it worth your time get a flight wherever he's from but get his address where frame is at and tell him you will pick up in person and pay in cash when he gives you address show up with paperwork in hand and and call police to be witnesses.And when frame is in hand go to local UPS and ship to your home yourself and get back on plane and go home.
Always remember depend on yourself and nobody else but yourself, we are in a different time now you don't know who you can trust and with examples like this rat ******* how are we to have some piece of mind that we pay for something are we going to receive item.
Good luck getting frame.

woodsracer144
09-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
In December of 2006 I bought this frame from this guy and he never shipped it. I filed a dispute and they never recovered funds. I called the police but they have yet to help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__TRX250R-LAEGER-HONDA-250R-LAEGERS-ESR-ARENS-L-K_W0QQitemZ160283940223QQadnZATVQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20A ccessoriesQQadiZ2869QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160283 940223&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10|240%3A1309&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Conveniently he has blocked me from bidding or emailing him. I have tried calling him hundreds of times and he NEVER answers, I have emailed him tons of times and he NEVER replies.

not to be a dick but why are you always getin ****ed over? theres that one thats like 90 pages long from that guy that said he ****ed you over and still wont send you the item or your money...

pepshocks
10-08-2008, 06:47 PM

I paid him over $1600 on the frame, and some other things he sold already. HOLY CRAP AND I WAS GONA BID ON IT CAUSE IT WAS CHEAP. THANK GOD I DIDNT!!!!!!!!1

10-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot

lol i have a better idea at least i think so. take a junky car run it open headers. park it in his front lawn against a tree or something and chain it there. full throttle at 3am or so put it on cruise control or a brick on the gas lol. then when he comes out you laugh then tell him whats up if he refuses to give you the item or the money.

trx310R#24
10-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by aztecgwynn
Make it worth your time get a flight wherever he's from but get his address where frame is at and tell him you will pick up in person and pay in cash when he gives you address show up with paperwork in hand and and call police to be witnesses.And when frame is in hand go to local UPS and ship to your home yourself and get back on plane and go home.
Always remember depend on yourself and nobody else but yourself, we are in a different time now you don't know who you can trust and with examples like this rat ******* how are we to have some piece of mind that we pay for something are we going to receive item.
Good luck getting frame.

ok this time he spent 1600 for the frame, another 600+ to fly there, and 100 or so for somwere to stay an 90 maybe a lil more to ship it lol all that comes to $2390 an like i said maybe more lol
now you tell me is that worth it?
go kick his f*ckin @$s an take the frame:devil: with papers in hand:D

bansheeboyo
12-04-2008, 03:13 PM
this douch bag did me outta 250 dollars for a cr 250 ignition
ebay and paypal did sweet fcuk all
tryed contacting him but he never replyed but he did open them
******* i hope u get ure comuppance eg 18 wheeler run in u over ha ha ha
and no to the readers of this forum i am not a psyco just an extremly cheesed off teenager
my 350 dosnt rev fast enough

mxduner
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM

This listing (160283940223) has been removed or is no longer available.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.
I hope somebody from here influened this. good luck envy

Master LTR450
12-05-2008, 06:09 PM
You guys are unreal!!! Lets tell the whole story of how Envy "got beat". This came from Mike (Dirt Toys) and Kevin (Envy) also said it himself as being TRUE!! I will make it short as can be too.

Envy bought this frame, it got shipped and envy didnt get it as fast as he wanted it because it got lost by ups, so envy opened a claim with paypal and GOT his money BACK, the guy got the frame back once it was found, right from Envys mouth PAYPAL charged his credit card about 2-3 months later. Envy called the police on Mike and the police said he has nothing because it showed him getting payed back! Now if you ask me it sounds like envy's beef shouldnt be with Mike!! If anything i would have a problem with paypal because they have no right to charge him 2-3 months later!! Also I would be calling my CC company to stop payment!!

dunatic
12-07-2008, 01:41 AM
what was the sellers name on the frame ?

linky no worky now