PDA

View Full Version : 400ex plastics in MA or South NH

minimac21234
09-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Looking for some plastics for my 01 400ex. Looking at a few different routes, depending on price. Maybe some stock new body style black plastics, aftermarket black plastics, possibly even gray, silver, or blue plastics also. Let me know if you have anything in the mass/southern nh area. Plastics with broken tabs are not too big of an issue, just not looking for junk. I can fix plastic tab issues. But will seriously check out just about anything. Looking at pictures doesnt cost anything.

-Mike

minimac21234
09-18-2008, 01:22 AM
bump...anybody have anytbing? white? anything? just kinda curious about any plastics at this point...even if you have only like the back plastic is black or the front plastics in black or anything to offer in the area, let me know. Im just sick of the damn yellow plastics that are falling off of my quad.

-Mike

PUREBREED450R
09-25-2008, 12:08 PM
hey how are ya!?! I have rear BLACK Fullbore plastics!!! Mint condition! These plastics have never seen stickers, never seen number plates, no broken under tabs or damaged seat fittings. My little brother got ripped off by some ***#$%^ on ebay and we only recieved the rears. to say the least his bike is all red now and these black plastics have been hanging on our wall in the garage. If this intrests you at all, I will take multiple pictures for you tonite and will not turn down a reasonable offer! These plastics as you know sell for around $200 new, so hopefully I can save you some money. I look forward to hearing back from you. ~ shawn

PUREBREED450R
09-25-2008, 12:13 PM
SORRY DUDE I FORGOT TO SAY, I LIVE IN MIANE, NOT FAR FROM MASS. THERE IS NO PROB WITH GETTING SOME SHIPPING DEALS FOR YOU EITHER IF THATS WHAT YOUR CONCERNED ABOUT THROUGH MY SMALL COMPANY BROWNS CUSTOM QUADS AND I CAN ALSO GET YOU NEW PLASTICS ALL AROUND AS WELL IF YOU WANTED, IF YOU HAVE NO LUCK ON HERE! GET BACK AT ME! ID LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT! ~ SHAWN

minimac21234
09-25-2008, 10:54 PM
hey thanks for the offer man. Id love to get some plastics right now that are new or in new shape, im just hurting so bad for cash i cant even think about new plastics front or rear. I need a set of black ones for like 100bucks total haha. Even if theyre ratty looking it wouldnt be too bad. But the fact that rear section is new wont help me price wise. But thanks! If you would part with it for like 50 bucks i would see what we can do as far as shipping. Other than that, i dont know what i can do. Thanks!

-Mike

PUREBREED450R
09-29-2008, 10:02 AM
HEY DUDE, IVE BEEN CHECKING UP ON THIS POST..HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH PLASTICS? I KNOW YOUR TIGHT ON CASH BUT IF I COULD DO THESE FOR SAY 100 SHIPPED, ID RATHER SEE YOU GET MINT PLASTIC FOR 20 BUCKS MORE OR W.E THAN RATTY PLASTICS LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR. LET ME FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT I CAN DO FOR SHIPPING AND MABEY I CAN DO EM FOR 100 SHIPPED OR LESS. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED...ILL THEN DO THE LAST LITTLE BIT OF FOOT WORK TODAY AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO OK? IF NOT INTERESTED OR BOUGHT OTHER NO PROB AT ALL JUST LET ME KNOW PLEASE. HOPEFULLY ILL HEAR BACK FROM YOU. THANX SHAWN