PDA

View Full Version : People that drink the bong water

airheadedduner
12-09-2002, 02:46 PM
I was watching TV and they where interviewing this guy from the ELF(earth liberation front). If you don't know who they are they are the extreme tree hugging hippies that are pulling all the stops to "save the planet". That includes burning down plants, setting fire to log trucks, etc. This stinky mofo was saying how we should stop how we are living(and he was talking about the WHOLE WORLD) and change how we live to preserve nature. He says that the ELF is AGAINST the goverments efforts to engineer trees that grow faster and taller cause is they get out into the enviroment they could damage the ecosystem. WTF!?!?! Whats the worst that could happen??? We get overrun by giant trees!!!!!!!

The guy that was interviewing him asked him if he owned a paintshop what gives him the right as a ELF member to burn his paint shop down. The guy responded and this is a direct quote, "Well your paintshop pollutted the river that gave my grandparents cancer." What BS. My next question to him would have been, "does your grandparents house have paint on it??"

Theese people piss me off. They attack us yet they don't go after what would really make a difference. I drive 80 miles a day and see more smoking buicks, city busses, and poorly maintaind cars then I will ever see quads at the dunes.

Sorry about the long rant but I was a little P.O.ed about hearing some of this BS.:grr

DGR Designs
12-09-2002, 02:51 PM
stupid nature hippie freaks.... one ever touches my quad ima have a new tooth collection and hes going to be well aquainted with the tread of my tech-8's.....

12-09-2002, 02:53 PM
lol great point totaly agree but the thing is is tha quads and snowmobiles do give off like 100x more polution than a GOOD running car but it still doesnt give them the right i mean we take care of your stuf 99 percent of the riding population is good and cares about the environment and actually can help the environment wiht riding but they all are single tracked minded but heres the kicker i read some were that these are the smae people that to survey atv damage will take a 4x4 atv thrught the woods to look at the damage isnt that kinda hypocritical lol
killer

Ryan
12-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Don't they know how much they just polluted by burning down that paint shop. What real idiots. We should go to cannibalism and take these tree huggers down . Im gonna set a forest fire tonight to show my love for tree huggers :mad: ;):eek:

400exrules
12-09-2002, 03:41 PM
they should mind there own business and quit worrying about other ppl and let them have fun with life and ride quads instead of making our life boring and try to save a big clump of wood.live life to the fullest, dont try to bring down other ppl

TC17
12-09-2002, 04:10 PM
the ego system is fine the way it is. haha. to bad for that guys grandparents. yeah. i can't stand those stupid extremist enviornmentalists either.

TheX1992
12-09-2002, 04:18 PM
until i see them walk to work, use candels for lights, and pedal power for electricity, i wont believe them about us polluting. and as far as that 'global warming' thing goes.....i like the warm weather :D

Ryan
12-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Why don't they just become amish :huh

Sparks425Ex
12-09-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Ryan88
Why don't they just become amish :huh

I am almost 100% with you on this one.

One thing tho. Amish are almost 60% of the drug traffic in the NorthEast of the US. (Fact)

But they are also one of the most insectial groups in USA.

So if they all change to Amish then we will have alot more Retarded Stoned or Cracked out People in this world.

That won't Help much. Send them to China Or Germany

Pappy
12-09-2002, 04:47 PM
well .....the right to free speech is a far site from the right to burn down a building.

the anti hunters have slacked off around here.......i geuss when a few of them hit deer in their $70,000 mercedes it gave them a new perspective on deer...lmao!!!

ummm.....i geuss thats like a tree falling on a tree hugger:devil

Nausty
12-09-2002, 05:26 PM
they are just hiporcrits, plain and simple. I don't feel like I need to explain why.;)

Ryan
12-09-2002, 05:31 PM
It wouldn't bother me if their drug attics. Im not one so I could care less. And if they were amish or drug whatever you said, Maybe it would lower the population in the USA. That would be great. Get rid of the tree huggers

Bean
12-09-2002, 06:15 PM
here is my plan, send alll of them to an island, and let them hug tree's over there

12-09-2002, 07:03 PM
hey i am a stupid hippy, dont mess with us, we are the best:huh :rolleyes: :huh :rolleyes: :huh :huh

12-09-2002, 07:08 PM
lol, let em try to touch my quad, theyll be praying they died of paint:confused:

the average size of one of these nature loving freaks is 6 3, 130 pounds, the femal is around 5 8 and plump, thier best described as what we call a ***** thier are about 500 of them in the whole us they just piss me off....id love to kick one of thier asses

4punksdad
12-09-2002, 07:35 PM
I suggest they hold on tight if they are hugging a tree near me............ :o

phatswinn
12-09-2002, 08:10 PM
they dont have to worry about us, we like rideing in th woods the best of all, and im sure we wont kill any trees at the sand dunes, i donno maybe theres some in the middle of the mx track:huh

the only thing i agree with the treehuggers about is companys polluting rivers, it makes it way harder to catch fish

DGR Designs
12-09-2002, 08:14 PM
lmao 4punks nice way of putting it lol. and yes, ruinin all my good fishin' holes!

joeroadking
12-09-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I suggest they hold on tight if they are hugging a tree near me............ :o well put four punks hmm I may have to fire up the old dynahoe and knock a few trees over these tree huggers are getting me bent:devil

airheadedduner
12-09-2002, 11:53 PM
I think the goverment should issue tags. A 2 Hippie limit a season. I see it as an awesome stress releiver:devil

BTW they are trying to lower the sound limit at the OR dunes from 93db to 90db and close off more land. To give you an idea about how loud that is a stock shee is 89db:eek: :grr

VooDuu Child
12-10-2002, 12:09 AM
Hey now, not all Hippies are extremests. I definitely fall into the "hippie stereotype" and love my quads and burn trees to stay warm. Can't we all just sit back, flick a bick and burn a spliff and chill? Of course pizza is usually after that, hehehe.

airheadedduner
12-10-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by VooDuu Child
Hey now, not all Hippies are extremests. I definitely fall into the "hippie stereotype" and love my quads and burn trees to stay warm. Can't we all just sit back, flick a bick and burn a spliff and chill? Of course pizza is usually after that, hehehe.

As long as you don't drink bong water we are cool:rolleyes: :D

OCCRA288
12-10-2002, 08:18 AM
I drank bong water once. It was nasty tasting but I was VERY VERY THIRSTY.

Kids don't do it. You'll regret it after about 30 minutes or so.

VooDuu Child
12-10-2002, 10:04 AM
I would sooner drink muddy water out of a puddle. Why oh why would anyone want to drink bong water?

Steve-o 400EX
12-10-2002, 10:11 AM
As Eric Cartman once said, "Its all a Bunch a tree huggin hippie crap!":huh

raptakilla15
12-10-2002, 04:56 PM
a city bus polutes more than quads and it makes a ton more noise, with those turbos whailing away all loud and those ear piercing blow off valves, wait i like that, any way i think hippies should die, cause i am pretty sure god meant for us to be happy and in todays world a hippy cant be happy, they just cant

markeg192
12-11-2002, 06:17 PM
There's been a couple of studys done by scientists (not Hippies) that have come to the conclusion that Valcanoes are doing more damage to the ozone the gas engines. Funny how these Scientists opinions are overlooked .

Crazy4bluEx
12-11-2002, 06:37 PM
I would love to catch one of these ELF's out somewhere sometime... he would have a fun ride in my TRUNK, an i would drop his happy ARSE about 50 miles in the middle of the woods, no trails, cept my 400 tire tracks... he he, make it real real real CONFUSING.... or jus beat the CRAP out of them, i would just love to see them doing something to someone elses stuff, they wouldnt even get the chance to BLINK.. if they were messing with my stuff....i agree with the last comments, Gas engines are not KILLING us.... as fast as these hippies make them out 2....

just my $.02

*K*

Steve-o 400EX
12-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
I would love to catch one of these ELF's out somewhere sometime... he would have a fun ride in my TRUNK, an i would drop his happy ARSE about 50 miles in the middle of the woods, no trails, cept my 400 tire tracks... he he, make it real real real CONFUSING.... or jus beat the CRAP out of them, i would just love to see them doing something to someone elses stuff, they wouldnt even get the chance to BLINK.. if they were messing with my stuff....i agree with the last comments, Gas engines are not KILLING us.... as fast as these hippies make them out 2....

just my $.02

*K*

I agree, but i would beat the s*** outa em and then leave em about 100 miles from anything close to civilization, them the M***** F***** will appreciate gas engines!

I dont think this is an opinion though, i'll bet almost everyone on this site will agree with that statement.:grr

Man hippies piss me off!:mad: