PDA

View Full Version : 400ex axle and carrier WANTED

tippmann9898
09-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I need a axle and carrier for my 2000 400ex. Aftermaket or stock. As long as it's it good shape and working condition. I will pay with paypal or Trade for some parts that I have.

Honda5
09-15-2008, 08:04 PM
I have a perfect shape axle and carrier $150 shipped to you and will include brake stay and snapring.

PUREBREED450R
09-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey how are ya! My brother and I are parting out or two 400's. I have available a durablue +2/4 axle staright as an arrow that would come with alum. sprocket hub and has been spoiled by a mint condition dual row lonestar carrier, and a mint conditon anti-fade hub. Also... a +4 lonestar axle with a polished alum. lonestar sprocket hub.! If any of these would intrest you at all, write me back! ill take pics for you tonite, get em on here and see what we can do, not looking for what I paid, however looking for a good deal for me and a good deal for you! fair enough? talk to you soon ~ shawn @ browns custom quads

PUREBREED450R
09-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Hey how are ya! My brother and I are parting out or two 400's. I have available a durablue +2/4 axle staright as an arrow that would come with alum. sprocket hub and has been spoiled by a mint condition dual row lonestar carrier, and a mint conditon anti-fade hub. Also... a +4 lonestar axle with a polished alum. lonestar sprocket hub.! If any of these would intrest you at all, write me back! ill take pics for you tonite, get em on here and see what we can do, not looking for what I paid, however looking for a good deal for me and a good deal for you! fair enough? talk to you soon ~ shawn @ browns custom quads

ok.....now that i read these other replys....tell me what youd like, i have stock axle's and carrier's as well. all on what you prefer..lets work something out!! thanx again Shawn

PUREBREED450R
09-29-2008, 12:23 PM
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A CARRIER OR AN AXLE???? GET BACK TO ME/US THERE ARE DEFF. AXLES AND CARRIERS AVAILABLE! SHAWN