PDA

View Full Version : Small Boots????

fastrnrik
09-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Not really a DRR question, but I figured the racing dads in here could help me out

I am looking for small MX boots for my little guy. He is 4, so he is obviously small. I bought the smallest Thor boots, size 1, that I could find, but they still seem huge on him. Where can I look for small MX boots? I've seen these 4 - 6 year olds racing the 50's wearing boots, so I know they're out there somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated.

backinsaddle
09-15-2008, 09:32 AM
I have a very small pair at home that my son outgrew. If you're interested, I'll pull them out and he can have them if they fit.

JIM GRACE
09-15-2008, 10:03 AM
www.rockymountainatv.com should have anything you would
need, always check the close out section for big savings.

brandon's dad #55

forgiven
09-15-2008, 10:16 AM
2nd that. I love waiting for their promotions. I just scored (4) 25 dollar gas cards for stuff I was going to buy anyway.

When they send you catalogs they usually have reusable coupons in them. Just input the coupon code online then make another order for 150 or whatever.

They are about the best place to buy tires as well due to the free shipping over 100 bucks.

It is the newegg.com of offroad stuff.

etondaddy
09-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Kyle's first pair we put inserts and foam in the toes until he grew into them.....lol. They grow so fast.

Mike Kozura

fastrnrik
09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I don't mind stuffing the toes, I actually expected that, but the Thor boots I bought are like up to, or maybe even a little over his knees so they're just way too big. Is there a size "0", or smaller sizes that I'm not aware of? Or maybe a certain brand that runs really small?

I hate to see him ride without boots. He had a little "mishap" last week where the quad landed on his leg/ankle. Fortunately he was not hurt, but I don't want to take any chances. (my wife would literally cut my heart out with a spoon...LOL) Seriously though, I have been riding for 20+ years and have seen some bad injuries from guys not wearing boots, so I don't want to start my kid out with a "no boots" mentality.

etondaddy
09-15-2008, 12:37 PM
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/___W0QQ_nkwZkidsQ20mxQ20bootsQQ_newuZ1QQ_sopZ1

http://www.denniskirk.com/1/1/14539-fox-racing-comp-5k-boys-mx-boot-10.html

Mike Kozura

quadscrib
09-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I didnt click on the links on the other replies but I will tell you I just bought a pair for my 5 y/o girl from FOX and they are a perfect fit for here little feet.

fastrnrik
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
What size were the Fox's?

I found a new set of size "0" O'Neal's on ebay that I may try.

etondaddy
09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
If they had these six years ago we missed them..... these are cool.

Mike Kozura

rmuscle
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
i have a pair i could email you a pic. there a year old , my 4 yr old wore them a hand full of times . they are a size peewee 11 i just bought him a size 12 cause those didnt fit anymore . pay for shipping and you can have them or else i have to throw them out.
my email is richplumbing@yahoo.com
ron.

mudder700
09-15-2008, 05:43 PM
I have a pair of Size 10 kids Alpinestars that are just broken in, also a set of Fox Gear, pants,shirt, gloves, red and black, boots are black and white, everything is in real good shape, I would take 50.00 plus shipping for everything.....