PDA

View Full Version : Photoshopping Your Quads

PapaJoe
09-15-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm no expert but I have dabbled with photoshop for about 10 years. I have seen a few threads of members wanting their quad photoshopped a certain color or specific changes made to them.
This is a pretty basic function in PS. The problem for the user is the quality of pictures people submit to be PSed.
I would be happy to try my hand at any of your requests but you have to submit a high quality source picture.

1. Bright sunlight (or over exposed) is hard to change the color of, not impossible but more work.

2. Fuzzy or out of focus images are not worth trying to change. I can't make your images any better than they are, only change the color of them to what you want. If you want a crappy picture edited you are gonna wind up with a crappy image of a different color.

3. Small images are hard to work with too. I would say 500 pixels wide would be the minimum. I try to make all my images about 750 pixels wide and 250KB. If you are unsure of what that means, just right click on any image and look at the properties. This should show you the width & height in pixels (px) and file size in kilobytes (KB). There is a site limit on attachments of 175000 bytes or 170KB. There is no limit for images hosted elsewhere (photo bucket, flickr, etc.) that I am aware of.

Like I said, I would be happy to PS anything you want as long as it's safe to post on this forum (nudity, etc.). Yes, I can put a hot girl in your picture but she should be wearing enough clothes to pass the forum rules. :) Oh, you have to supply all the pictures too :)