PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Pimped quads! GROSS! Race Racer looking quads!

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 12:59 PM
OMG!! :eek: :eek: Look at these pics guys! I can't belive it.
-Ben
BTW, I think my nieghboors polaris trail blazer might look good on those rims along with his civic. LOL!

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 01:00 PM
2............ (the last one was a CRAPTOR!!!!)

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 01:03 PM
3........(last one was a yamaha 4X4!!!)

sportraxrider10
12-09-2002, 01:05 PM
yea, heres a 300, and no its not mine...

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 01:07 PM
i think most of us has seen those pics. Personally i think its a waste of a good quad.

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 01:08 PM
heres a cannondale

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 01:12 PM
That cannondale is a TIGHT ride man. Good show quad at least. IS THAT NOS I SEE???
-Ben

Ryan
12-09-2002, 01:14 PM
Who would have the heart to waste such good quads? ;) I think that there is no point of doing that. I think they are trying to bring back the cadialac ;) ;)

NTPRacing#19
12-09-2002, 01:24 PM
leave it up to a city thug to waste such good quads. thats just dumb, no respect

danney f
12-09-2002, 01:30 PM
I'm sorry the wire wheel crap is ugly even on cars, but thats my opinion. I like the c-dale but the only way I would have a quad like that is to drive to work. That way I could ride my quad more often and imagine the gas you would save.

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-09-2002, 01:31 PM
DS650 bling blingin' it :huh

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 01:34 PM
i like the c-dale and that DS looks pretty tight, im not a fan of Daytons though

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 01:36 PM
I hear Ballance will be sportin those next year. I know i will be, should be an easy season with those things:o

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 01:36 PM
Ya I would drive them to work. NEVER to a race. We'll unless it gets the honeys.
-Ben

quaddict53
12-09-2002, 01:39 PM
that c-dale is nice. i don't have a problem with people doing that if thats how they want to spend their $$$, although i do think its dumb to just put some wheels on with crappy plastic and no chrome or anything. If you're going to pimp out a quad go all out cuz you can't ride it once you've started.

Knight440
12-09-2002, 01:42 PM
This must be what happens after your Quad get's stolen. :huh

Ryan
12-09-2002, 01:43 PM
What I would like to know is, what is the point of those things anyway? The're not street legal and the look retarted. I bet its fun to try riding with them things on but they must be tippy as he!!.

Fast-n-Furious
12-09-2002, 02:18 PM
That is a waste of money.
Like Ryan88 said they arent street legal so what is the point of doing it:confused:

motochris
12-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Why dont they just buy a dam Cadi... The good money they spent on buying a quad they could have got one from a swapmeet and still had change over for some crack.......Maybe they will put hydros on it and get some 3 wheel motion going......:rolleyes: Sick...very sick......:huh

2K1 300EX
12-09-2002, 02:23 PM
That Dale looks good. ANyone notice 20's on the back and 18's on the front?

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Subwoofers? Hydralics?
-Ben

400exrules
12-09-2002, 02:33 PM
OMG THAT IS THE GAYEST ***** I HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY pUT GEY ***** TIRES ON THERE AND THEN THINK THEY HAVE THE COOLEST RIDE EVER AND THAT THEY ARE COOL. LOL THERE ALL STOCK. THEY DONT KNOW CRAP CUZ THAT GUY IS RIDING A STOCK WARRIOR AND THINKS HES THE KING. I WOULD SHOOT SOMEONE IF I SAW THEM WITH A QUAD LIKE THAT. WHAT A WASTE. OMG
:grr :grr :huh :grr

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 02:34 PM
LOL! I agree 100%
-Ben
What quad do you own?

DGR Designs
12-09-2002, 02:37 PM
they all look like ***** besides nthe dale. and no, it's not NOS you dumbass. NOS is just short for nitrous oxide systems which is a division of holley or edlebrock i think. it's nitrous yes. it's not "NOS" unless its a little blue bottle. and NOS is not sort for nitrous. if it was then what would it be nitrous ock-side? i am tired of all these little punks who go around saying nos this and nos that like they actually KNOW whwat they are talking about just to sound cool like the stupid rice punks on fast and the furious. you want to be a hit among the horsepower crowd then simply call it nitrous. and if you call it nitro you will be laughed at to the bloody death of you. nitro is explosive gel ****. and nitrous oxide isn't even flammable and won't explode like in fast and furious either. stupid ricers.......

Pro400EXC
12-09-2002, 02:39 PM
I don't know bout ya'll,but i think they look pimp as ***...I'd definlety ride one down Main St during bike week,heck i might even do it on my 400.......

Also 400exrules, you sound like your about 8yrs old dude,chill out....

anyways, i don't care bout ya'll they look pimp...plus who cares if his warrior is stock,he'll have alot more money then ya'll ever have,and he don't need it to be tricked to be cool,cause he's making 4mill a yr,so he already coo..

400exrules
12-09-2002, 02:43 PM
no he aint cool i dont like stupid rappers. they just say abunch of bull crap into a microphone so that u cant understand them and get rich

BlazingYamahaYz
12-09-2002, 03:44 PM
i agree...they look retared...whats the point??? "i have money and NEED to spend it?:huh

shee dawg
12-09-2002, 03:52 PM
I guess you guys havent driven through Dorchester Mass. at nite.
The eastside has a whole group of Homies that ride quads just like the ones in the pics around the projects selling thier Ya-Yo to all the white boy junkies.
Cycle Pros hooks at least one quad up for the street on a weekly basis. Most like the banshees for there quick getaway from the 5.0. Ive ssen my fair share of theses PROJECT POUNDERS in Boston at nite also. Go ahead try to catch one.:rolleyes: ;)

Tommy 17
12-09-2002, 03:56 PM
i know yall gonna bash me for this but some people like different things in life...

just like theres a xc quad, a mx quad, a drag quad, etc... people like differnt things... thats y there is red, blue, green black white etc cars... thats y theres ford chevy dodge honda etc...

just bc u don't like something doesn't mean that someone else doesn't... u gotta look at things in a open mind and perspective at times... they may think that ur mx quad is stupid and retarded and wonder y u don't have 20s on there...

TOMMY

400exrules
12-09-2002, 04:07 PM
wel the guys who ride crap like that are the ones who steal quads, robs houses, and just plain be fags to everyone

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 04:21 PM
wel the guys who ride crap like that are the ones who steal quads, robs houses, and just plain be fags to everyone [/B]

How old are you? 5? You dont even have a quad. And you need to quit dissin people you dont even know. Just cuz that dude in the pic is black dont mean he robs, steals, etc.

Tommy, i totally agree wit you.

Pro, im with you, i would pimp out the C-Dale and DS.

Roost Maker, why you gettin so mad just cuz someone thought it was NOS. Sorry everybody in the world isnt as "Smart" as you. The guy made a lil mistake and you go off on him.

exrider360
12-09-2002, 04:23 PM
her ya go

NTPRacing#19
12-09-2002, 04:24 PM
yo roost maker who gives two *****s about NOS this is a quad site

exrider360
12-09-2002, 04:25 PM

user101
12-09-2002, 04:29 PM
what motivates people to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :huh

Knight440
12-09-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by 2K1 300EX
That Dale looks good. ANyone notice 20's on the back and 18's on the front?

Any one notice the ALBA sign by the front wheel:huh This must be the one the used in the DW shoot out:rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
12-09-2002, 04:37 PM
People that do that to quads need to be shot. That is the dumbest sh$t I have ever seen.

Ryan
12-09-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by roost_maker
they all look like ***** besides nthe dale. and no, it's not NOS you dumbass. NOS is just short for nitrous oxide systems which is a division of holley or edlebrock i think. it's nitrous yes. it's not "NOS" unless its a little blue bottle. and NOS is not sort for nitrous. if it was then what would it be nitrous ock-side? i am tired of all these little punks who go around saying nos this and nos that like they actually KNOW whwat they are talking about just to sound cool like the stupid rice punks on fast and the furious. you want to be a hit among the horsepower crowd then simply call it nitrous. and if you call it nitro you will be laughed at to the bloody death of you. nitro is explosive gel ****. and nitrous oxide isn't even flammable and won't explode like in fast and furious either. stupid ricers.......

HAHAHAHA, Thats what I always tell some of my friends when they say "wow, that car has NOS." Im thinking at first, what the **** is that. I call it Nitrous Octside. People sound so stupid when they say NOS. Everyone is stealing from that gay homie movie "Fast an Furious" I though that was the gayest movie I ever seen. I feel stupider now for even thinking about it.

12-09-2002, 05:02 PM
yea it kinda pisses me off that movie way to much false info i mena it had a sweet story line and all but get your damn faaacts straight first before you shoot the movie. My favorite misinforming part was with the douple clutching part right after the first race hes like grany shifting whne you should have been douple clutching lol
gotta love the movie world
killer

DGR Designs
12-09-2002, 05:04 PM
lol yea my point exactly. sorry for kinda "goin off" but it just... like god. nos this, nos that, this thing has nos.... like do you even know what it does? lol
~Dave

Rip_Tear
12-09-2002, 05:08 PM
I dislike those rims with all the spokes.... Anyone seen the BMW quad? I dont have a pic, but its in the new ATV Action... along with a ATC 500R I haven't read it yet!

12-09-2002, 05:38 PM
That c-dale looks kick *****, but its a waste of money on a good quad and waste of time to do that, just ride what ya got. Hit a jump with those suckers and u bottom off a inch air

Atreyu
12-09-2002, 05:45 PM
i think that its the biggest waste of money time and a perfectly good quad, if you feel compeled to put 20s on something put it on a car, although i think that doesent even look that great. btw-alba made that c-dale with 20s

naxbansheekid11
12-09-2002, 05:52 PM
hey 400ex i beat money that u won`t tell them homies that their bikes look retrated to ther faces little boy.they would shoot ur country *** N.Y.C

Atreyu
12-09-2002, 05:54 PM
hey 400ex i beat money that u won`t tell them homies that their bikes look retrated to ther faces little boy.they would shoot ur country *** N.Y.C

no offense but no "gangstas" can shoot to save their lives the only people in NYC that can shoot accurately are the cops.

naxbansheekid11
12-09-2002, 05:56 PM
not true i can shoot and i`m from n.y.c

BrianWrightR6
12-09-2002, 05:57 PM
My 2 cents.....

This just makes me want to throw up. NOW the Ghetto has rubbed off on to quads. My GOD is they’re noting sacred. If I have to see one on hydraulics then I am giving it all up and going to drive NASCAR where you don’t have to see a GHETTO race car or you would get your ***** beat!

Just my 2 cents.

Pro400EXC
12-09-2002, 06:09 PM
Dang you dude's goo on and on about it,whoo cares,like Tommy said what ever floats your boat

OK got it,so if you liek it do it,if not,then don't complain cause it blows someone else's skirt up...dang son,ya'll are some crazy mofo's

also Brian,watch Huevos1 you'll see a R on hrdyo's

BrianWrightR6
12-09-2002, 06:14 PM
Well then let me just put "Huevos1" on the DO NOT SEE LIST along side "The talented Mr. Ripley" and "Mission to Mars".

Fred55
12-09-2002, 06:21 PM
400ex rules is in 8th grade....immature....

exrider360
12-09-2002, 06:26 PM
i think all it dose is makes the gas cold

quadman
12-09-2002, 06:33 PM
i like the ds650, man i think that looks good, no i am not being sarcastic

BrianWrightR6
12-09-2002, 07:01 PM
I don't know why but those pictures remind me of this.....

http://www.siccoproductionz.com/delta.html

ridesa00400EX
12-09-2002, 07:37 PM
holy crap. i sure as **** dont want my quad to look like that. i think from now on i will lock my quad in the garage and keep the key. for all u rednecks out there, heres a joke, "whdy do black people have nice clothes, jewlery, and pimped out quads but live in crappy houses? Because they havent learned how to streal houses yet!

ScrnNmsSUCK
12-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Those pics are such a waste of a good quad and money,
keep those rims for the car.

12-20-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
2 http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=338756 exrider 360..where did you get this picture from. i have actually raced that quad at a arenacross event. he used to use it for a stunt show but decide to start racing mx. i am pretty sure he stripped it and it looks normal now.

12-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Some people got money to burn
or went to the flea market and bought some old retro chouch to make their graphics
WHY PEOPLE WHY :confused:

DEAL
12-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

racin 400
12-21-2002, 08:16 AM
those rear tires look dumb.

400exInMI
12-21-2002, 10:52 AM
stupid! thats all I have to say

phatswinn
12-21-2002, 10:54 AM
no they are dumb..

MX26
12-21-2002, 11:09 AM
roost_maker, It's okay. I get pissed when people talk about NOS too. Like that alba Banshee in Dirt Wheels(Nitrous Xpress system)... I was looking at this kid's magazine.. he was like LOOK, THAT BANSHEE HAS NAWZ.. No it doesnt. YEA IT DOES. LOOK AT THAT. No, your moron. That is a Nitrous Xpress system. Oh well, same thang. No, it's not the same FREAKIN thing :) I guess that's just one of my pet peeves.

NTP, alot of quads run nitrous too. And whoever said that nitrous oXide(R8) makes gas colder, you're wrong. NO2 is a substance that is more explosive than gasoline. Contrary to popular belief, you don't fill your gas tank up with "NOS". If you ever pay attention to a quad or car with a nitrous system, you will see hoses running to the intake. Some people with lots of money can afford direct nitrous injection ports, but most people run foggers. It sprays into your intake and makes your motor go CRAZY:)

I think the C-Dale is a sharp looking quad. I definately would love to put those wheels on something else though.

sylvan56473
12-21-2002, 01:54 PM
I like the look of 20's on a quad. Besides, if 50,000 people buy quads to drop 20's one, who cares? This just means that the manufacturers have to produce more quads and better quads, right? If you can afford a set of DUBS, why not? And where do you think Douglas came up with the new designs on their rims? From automobile rims! I say bring 'em on!

HONDAofTROY100
12-22-2002, 05:18 PM
yeah, if you guys remember in huevos 3 the dude in the beginning has hydrolics........ yah but my opinion.. keep that stuff on cars.. bikes and quad go off road.. not for show... i think rims and anything else is retarded...

kicken250x
12-22-2002, 05:35 PM
WOW!!! Those are pretty d@mn sexy! in the gayest way possible of corse!!!

Crazy4bluEx
12-22-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by BoySetsFire

no offense but no "gangstas" can shoot to save their lives the only people in NYC that can shoot accurately are the cops.

Ur a dummy.... you go tell dem "gangstas" dat they wont shoot you because if they are REAL, they wont even ask you questions, an you wouldnt even be around them in the 1st place, an all these lil homos that run around with bandanas are not gangstas, catch what im sayin?

*K*

12-22-2002, 06:42 PM
lmfao this threar is so gay, not because of the pics with rims and dubs, personaly, i think they looks pretty good, but not on a warrior,all you kids out there, and all you adults that act like that act like kids, needs to understand life, everyone has their own opinion about everything, if your smart, thought it over, most people will go ahead and do what they want if they have the money for it, go ahead and do it, they think its kewl, they wanna spend the money on it, its wut they want, not wut u want, im 15 and i think im smarted than about half the people on this site, just becuase i understand things and i dont act inmature, and that guy with the nos, wtf is your problem kid, u act like a 5 year old, complaining that people dont know everything, im not a genious about nos, but hey, let people think what they wanna think, dont go maken a big deal out of things, and in MY OPINION fast and furious was a great movie, i always watch it, just becuase you dont like somethin, doesnt mean other people dont either, and that kid sayin that they can only shoot cops, wtf is your problem kiddie, their black, does that automaticaly make then a thug 4 life, you act like their arent black people that are succesful,i can tell just by reading your post that u havent hit puberty yet, or your mind cant analyze things or somethin