PDA

View Full Version : anybody from south jersey????

beadlocked450r
09-14-2008, 03:19 PM
hey guys i along with a group of other people have started a local club called T.R.A.I.L NJ it stands for trail riders in lower new jersey.we are working on geting legal places to ride since chatsworth is closed and fighting for the rights of the offroad community.we are looking for new members to help us with the fight against the state so we have a future in new jersey.we meet once a month in woodbury.if anybody is interested please feel free to pm me and i will give you any info you might want.

deathman53
09-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Finally people trying to get legal riding in NJ. There are race tracks, but nowhere to legally ride trails(except agp events). I have just about gave up on riding atv's on trails. Trails(and fireroad, open trails) are for my dual sported dirtbikes and tracks go to the atv's. I used to trail ride on my atv's, but tightening of cops has stopped that.

I wonder what ever happened to the 5 atv parks that cambell promised by the end of 05??? the state is trying to open a place in monroe, but is getting alot of locals and enviro-nuts fighting against it. Jungle habitat failed, E-town is rarely open for practice riding, Atco is only open at nights and a few days of the month. Nothing else. This is why I ride my dirtbikes the most, atv's don't get ridden much, I would like to change this.

beadlocked450r
09-14-2008, 06:45 PM
you are correct!i am working on getting info on the park in monroe!the biggest problem with that right now is that the dep doesnt have anybody to run the park,so i am trying to find out what they require to run it!and if i can i will be trying to get the club to be a big supporter of the park along with all of our local shops that support us!

Robin Hood
09-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by beadlocked450r
you are correct!i am working on getting info on the park in monroe!the biggest problem with that right now is that the dep doesnt have anybody to run the park,so i am trying to find out what they require to run it!and if i can i will be trying to get the club to be a big supporter of the park along with all of our local shops that support us!

Extend your club to North Jersey please. :devil:

See ya over at TQB :p

beadlocked450r
09-16-2008, 09:01 PM
that is being worked on right now

dehner47
09-17-2008, 07:54 AM
i'm from south jersey.mantua to be exact.someone let me know more info on what me,my brother and my girl can do to help.we mostly ride tracks but always looking to hit some trails.so i'm down to help out anyway that i can.just let me know where to start :D

sunco
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey Nic, I'm still trying to get to South Jersey - work still gettin in the way. Not complaining at all - happy just to have a job :) Whats up Robin Hood - been to MX573 lately? We're going to Breezewood for Oct. fest Unadilla is sep 27 & 28 - anyone going?