PDA

View Full Version : 04 450r houser,longtravel elka, needs nothing!

moisey_4
09-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi, you are looking at a meticulously maintained 2004 trx450r in like new condition. This is a super clean bike with lots and lots of aftermarket upgrades. This quad is nowhere near stock. Quad has a full Elka long travel suspension with recreational valving: fronts are elka quadrate, with remote rezzies and adjustable compression, rear is dualrate with remote rezzi and both rebound and compression adjustments. Shocks feature SSD, meaning you can adjust to any hight you want without sacrificing the full use of the suspension travel. Also in the front are Houser +2 a arms, chrome Lonestar antivibe steering stem, crome tierods, and steelbraided brake lines. In addition to rear elka shock there is also a houser +1.25" swingarm, durablue x-33 axle with billet hubs, Lonestar carrier with lifetime bearings, and Lsr brake blockoff. Engine has a JE high compression piston, runs on 110 fuel, also will include stock compression brand new in box weisco piston for those of you who want to convert to stock compression. Also has a Lrd pro4 full exhaust system, k&n filter, and high rev cdi. Additional extras are: propeg nerfs with heelqaurds, lots of billet accessories, Itp baja wheels with red innova tires, Ac front bumper, Quadtech hood and humpback seat and lots and lots of other goodies. Many other extras included with the sale of the bike. Too many extras to list. Look in the pictures. and I can send more if need be. This bike was never raced, used recreationaly for dunes and trail only. Bike runs well and is very reliable (Honda). I have title in hand ready for new owner. Please email or call 206-295-2038 for inquiries.

moisey_4
09-14-2008, 12:08 PM
sorry guys, I accidentaly posted a new thread to the original forum with pics, instead of a reply. The pics are on main forum.

moisey_4
09-16-2008, 09:35 PM
sold!