View Full Version : Jackass DVD's and video game for sale

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
09-14-2008, 05:22 AM
ok i got all the Jackass dvd movies and video game, and I don't play the video game at all anymore and I don't watch the movies anymore either cause I've seen them already and Im bored with them, so I'll sell all these cheap

-Jackass the game $10 shipped
-Jackass DVD MTV Box Set $20 shipped
-Jackass The Movie $10 shipped
-Jackass Number 2 $10 shipped

These DVD's are not scratcked at all cause I don't watch them or play them anymore, and i've watched them like once and never watched them again, so here are a few good deals on some funny movies and a game that is funny to play, reason i'm bored with them cause i've seen them already and i've played the game and the game is fun to play, but i just am not into play video games as much as i used to anymore. I don't even play my ATv Racing video games anymore. my playstation 2 is put away in it's original box and it's been sitting ever since march, haven't brought it out to play my games cause i just never feel like it anymore and my movies well, those i've seen them, but anyone please let me know and i can get pictures for you today, if you are interested in any of these. these dvd's and the game are all still brand new, hardly used or played, so it's like you're buying a brand new movie/game. anyway, please help me out here and let me know