PDA

View Full Version : Go Usc!!!!!!

jcv400ex
09-13-2008, 08:03 PM
USC is jacking up the bungholes of THE Ohio State and I LOVE IT!!!!!! And now for the question of the day......how can you wear a sweater vest in Sunny Southern California?!?!?!?!?

Go Trojans!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :macho :blah:

woodsman250r
09-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
USC is jacking up the bungholes of THE Ohio State and I LOVE IT!!!!!! And now for the question of the day......how can you wear a sweater vest in Sunny Southern California?!?!?!?!?

Go Trojans!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :macho :blah:

Typical comment from someone from PA. O well, we'll see what happens when OSU owns Penn State again this year at the shoe. And good choice of words using bunhole. Were you watching a Beavis and Butthead marathon while typing that post???

bean2080
09-13-2008, 10:39 PM
yea penn is going down, thats all there is to it. i didnt get to see the game tonight though.

mineralgrey01gt
09-13-2008, 11:02 PM
i was glad to see USC take OSU down. OSU will have 2 losses on the year for sure if they face a SEC team :D

Gray33
09-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Todd boackmen wont see the light of the field EVER again. Its all tyrell pyor!!

coryatver
09-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by bean2080
yea penn is going down, thats all there is to it.

we will see about that:macho

jcv400ex
09-13-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm sorry, but it's down between PSU and Wisconsion for the Big 10 Championship....mark my word, you will finish 3rd.

If it wasn't for the Irish, Ohio State would be the most overated team in college football....

Beckman CHOKED!!!!:macho

jcv400ex
09-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
And good choice of words using bunhole. Were you watching a Beavis and Butthead marathon while typing that post???

Bunghole is a synonym for Buckeye....

ALAMX37
09-14-2008, 12:57 PM
No conference even contends with the SEC. I could care less where you play.
Ohio State is the most overrated turd I have ever seen. Every time they play true talent it isn't even a contest. Before anyone argue's about conference with me who has 5 teams in the top 12? I thought so.

c450Razy
09-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
No conference even contends with the SEC. I could care less where you play.
Ohio State is the most overrated turd I have ever seen. Every time they play true talent it isn't even a contest. Before anyone argue's about conference with me who has 5 teams in the top 12? I thought so.

EXACTLY

redfox350
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
yea the sec does have teams in the 12...but this whole year is messed up...look at georgia ranked number two an almost got beat by sorry gamecocks...and if ohios still sorry why have they been to the last two championships?(yes i know they lost to sec but have you seen florida or lsu two years in a row)

and ive been sayin it for years and still will...if you bring a sec up to ohio where its cold as crap and not all sunny an warm yall will be in some trouble...

and that usc ohio game was all tressels fault because he kept wanting to put beckman in when pryor was clearly the better choice

ALAMX37
09-15-2008, 06:33 PM
I respect the fact that you disagree but I dont care who you play in the SEC you are gonna have a tough game. Look at Auburn and Miss State. South Carlina is far from a slouch. What does weather have to do with anything? I will say this and no one in the right mind can contest this. If Ohio State played their regular season in the SEC they would not have reached the National Championship either year. Every the sorry teams in our conference are contenders in every game. We beat each other out of Championships regularly. If it were a playoff system you would see many SEC on SEC championships. I am confident in that. USC is still very impressive, they are a top notch team. For the year I am going to say it will be USC and either Florida or Oklahoma.

woodsman250r
09-16-2008, 06:12 AM
The SEC is a great conference, if not the best conference in college football. I will not deny that statement. However Big Ten football is coming back now, just not the caliber of the SEC yet. We only have about 5 teams that can be top 25 teams every year and that is being generous. Ohio State will continue to get pounded by top ranked schools as long as Tressell is there. He is way to conservative, and will not make ANY adjustments. Personally I hope they get rid of him soon or we are in trouble. There is no reason to have the talent he does and get waxed like that in big games. His offense is from 1970, and he never sends heat on defense. If he looses a few more games this year, look for big changes to happen with that coaching staff. The spread offense is the future of college football and he can't see that to save his life. Untill he does, we will continue to get owned by top ranked teams in big games. :mad: