PDA

View Full Version : Need some color ideas

DuwBra
09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
My 400 now has a black frame and i really like the way my yellow plastics look with it, but i havent seen a 400 with white plastics and was wondering if anybody had one, i think the white and black would look bad ***. Also if i decide not to do that, what do you guys think about keeping the yellow plastics and going with a candy blue type color frame? Got any pics of that either? All help will be appreciated.

Snipe
09-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Best thing to find that kinda stuff would be google image search.

There is one guy on here with solid white plastics he has pics in one of the picture threads.

My quad is 08 400ex and its white and black stock plastics and im gonna redo some of the after market stuff black along with the a arms im gonna do the bumper, ners wheels and im gonna try to do something with the shocks as there red and I hate it.

Then when I get the time and money im gonna strip it apart and have the frame powdered white. Think it will look pretty good when its done.

MtnEX
09-12-2008, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't do the blue with the yellow.
That's Suzuki....

DuwBra
09-13-2008, 01:27 AM
eventually i'd like to have a blue frame and white plastics just cause i love those colors together, that or a green frame. I know those colors are suzuki but im just trying to give my quad a look that sets it apart and lets everyone know i've put time into it.

09-13-2008, 02:22 AM
my ex is white w/ a black frame...search my name in a thread over the last 2 months...i'd post pics, but i'm surfing on my ps 3...i need new ones as i have changed a few things...

09-13-2008, 02:26 AM
it is in the 1st accident with the 08 thread that was started by lovestosponge...