PDA

View Full Version : big gun complete?

11-10-2001, 10:01 PM
i want a complete exhaust for a 2002 400 ex and i'v heard good things about big gun anyone have horror stoy's or encouraging thoughts on that one?

canadian400ex
11-11-2001, 06:45 AM
I have the BIG GUN slip-on and love it. Pulls awesome throughout the band but especially on the bottem. People have said that the complete system is a different story. they say to stay away from the complete big gun. A couple guys have ran the big gun slip-on with the fmf powerbomb header and have been really impressed.
Good quality with the big gun pipe so far as well....I recommend the big gun. It looks good, pulls awesome and sounds mean as hell! :D

riz400
11-11-2001, 07:12 AM
The new Big Gun Complete is different than the original. The original headpipe was much smaller. The new headpipe is still stepped but it gets much larger toward the middle and end. I seen it with my own eyes Friday night at the Honda dealership. Looks like the new will have a little more mid and top than the original.

Drtridr18
11-11-2001, 02:41 PM
but they are like obnoxious loud right? and i heard the quiet core sucked the power down a lot. i also have heard that they aren't that great for modded engines since they restrict their top end, but maybe the new headpipe will fix that as you say

11-12-2001, 08:00 AM
I HAVE A BIG GUN SLIP ON RACE SERIES AND A POWERBOMB FOR SALE, 220 SHIPPED LET ME KNOW, WAS ONLY USED ABT 1 1/2 MONTHS