PDA

View Full Version : Ozarks missouri riding?

Snipe
09-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey yall I live in Cabool Missouri and im looking for some good places to ride thats not really to far to go. I know of chadawick in Christian county but have yet to go and my town actually has a MX track but they dont allow ATV anymore something to do with insurance.

Looking for some good places around here in a hour drive time anyway anyone know of anything please let me know.

also anyone from the area like to ride get ahold of me I love to ride and we usually try to plan a trip every weekend to somewhere or im more than willing to meet up with some nice ppl and ride as well, as long as ya dont mind a few buddies comin to lol.

Anyway hit me back on some places to ride please thanks a million and ya'll have a good one.

smr
09-12-2008, 06:14 AM
cabool is a nice town, we stay there a lot traveling to OXC races and on our way to the dunes.

You may want to try some OXC races. They have two real close to cabool and it's a great way to meet riding buddies.

Snipe
09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Where are they at?

smr
09-12-2008, 11:06 AM
here is the schedule so far.

Moutain View and Sumersville are both close to you.

There web page is

www.oxcracing.com

there is also a oxc section in the racing forums.

2008-09 Schedule

Round 1 Oct 4, 08 Lincoln, MO

Hwy H East out of Lincoln to B - go North to race site on left

Round 2 Nov 1, 08 Westphalia, MO

South on Hwy 63 From Jefferson City to Hwy 133 for 9 miles. Left on County Rd 516

Round 3 Feb 7, 09 Mountain View, MO

Hwy 60 East out of Mountain View 4 miles to Hwy T. South 9 miles, race site on right.

Round 4 Mar 7, 09 Summersville, MO

directions coming soon

Round 5 Apr 4, 09 To Be Announced

Round 6 May 2, 09 To Be Announced

Round 7 Jun 6, 09 To Be Announced

Round 8 Sep 5, 09 Trenton, MO

North of Trenton on Hwy 65 to Rte A. 12 miles north on route A. Right on CR NW 130th. st for about two miles then a left follow arrows

Round 9 Oct 3, 09 Westphalia, MO

South on Hwy 63 From Jefferson City to Hwy 133 for 9 miles. Left on County Rd 516
Race Day Schedule

Sign-up opens

8:00 am

Peewee/Women Races

9:30

Practice

11:00-11:30

Main Race

1:00

Admissions

Gate Fee

wallabear
11-21-2008, 05:35 AM
hay I am from the Rogerville, MO area. anytime that you want to meet up down at Chadwick let me know I used to ride there a lot when all of my friend still rode. I was the only one to keep my bike, now I have to ride alone (no Fun). anyhow always looking for good people to ride with.