PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Rocky Nightmare Please Read

the4billa
09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
okay check this out, got a new 08ltr from my local dealership and my friend that works there told me that tucker rocky had a good selection of aftermarket stuff and since i fianaced it the card i got allowed me to also buy parts on it so for the ease of it and the prices that i researched were not any different then mag or web prices i did it.got fox evol and pdium,houser lt arms and stem,yosh pipe,and all rath body parts bumper, pro pegs,grab bar.so i spent a pretty penny this was june 18th and 1month later got my shocks,then 2weeks after my stem, the only stuff on back order was the nerf i called rath racing.my friend @ the dealership keeps trying to do the best he can but his distributer says its tucker rocky not him.this is what made me post this today i got only 1 a-arm today i never even heard of something like that.tucker has very limited contact info and found some general email address for them have sent 11 emails for someone to help me out on why this is going on but no response even got an email address from houser racing for tucker off there site and 6 emails later no respone and going on 3 months in a few days got 1 a arm, stem and shocks in drabs and missed practally the entire race season without my parts ,so my advice dont ever use them unless you want to get jerked there cust.service sucks because they dont deal with the public to much i guess they dont care i will never use them again or recommend anyone to use them and check this out a arms are considered a custom order and can not be cancelled so i am beat. so thanks for reading and if anyone has an actuall contact # please let me know

airmobile101
09-15-2008, 11:12 AM
If I were you , I would contact your local Better Business Burea. That will get there attention . I think you can do that online also.

http://welcome.bbb.org/

the4billa
10-15-2008, 08:47 PM
since i see a lot of people have looked @ this just wanted to let everyone know that theses mutts still havent got me my a arms insane i just dont know what to say now i am starting to think that the dealership could actually be doing more for me i will wait till this friday 10/17/08 and then i will let everyone know the dealerships name so that if you live in staten island ny you wont get jammed up with these people. waiting since jun20th

Colby@C&DRacing
10-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Just stating experience with Tucker not saying right or wrong.

Tucker Rocky does not sell to the public you have to be a dealer.

The place you ordered the parts from is your means of contact, as for some of the parts that you ordered the book states special order and that can be 2-8 weeks depending on the manufacture. Keep in mind Tucker doesn't have control over the manufacture all they can do is check on the order. I would have the place you ordered the parts thru contact their Tucker Rep and see if they can do anything.

Our Tucker Rep is pretty good and tries to handle things the best she can but sometimes her hands are tied also.

the4billa
10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
hey thanks i see you on here alot i understand what you are saying the product i am waiting for are a set off long travel a arms and the availibilty of them on the tucker site said limited stock then went to backorder this was in june i spoke to the actual manufacture of the a arms and spoke to there tucker rep wich was really nice and told me that they have had them in stock so this is why i dont understand the delay but i will ask the dealer to speak to there tucker rep about it thanks again