PDA

View Full Version : I want to run the R on meth. any input?

pro-rider46
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I really want to run the R on alky or meth. I pretty much will only be drag racing this thing so this is why im really thinking about this. Does anyone know how to do this to this quad? or know someone that runs this fuel. any input will be appreciated.

thanks
-Steve

R3Concepts
09-10-2008, 08:38 PM
It would be best setup on a Lectron with a PE2 needle. Your stock carb will not work, and the next best thing would be an FCR with a power jet installed in it. But you can wrap up big money in an Alky FCR. Lectrons are cheap. You will have to purge the bike when you are done riding it for the day.

pro-rider46
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
thanks man, yeah purging wont be that bad, it will only be run about every two weeks. i looked into it some more and saw i can modify my stock carb, but im not too crazy about doing that. Is there a dealer site for lectrons... there site doesnt ahve much info on them, and neither does fastbygast. thanks again.

chad502ex
09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
thanks man, yeah purging wont be that bad, it will only be run about every two weeks. i looked into it some more and saw i can modify my stock carb, but im not too crazy about doing that. Is there a dealer site for lectrons... there site doesnt ahve much info on them, and neither does fastbygast. thanks again.

Contact Kevin at Fast By Gast... he'll hook you up for sure..