PDA

View Full Version : handle bars

Snipe
09-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone I have been wanting to get a new set of handlebars I dont mind the diam. of the stock bars I just want to get something to match the bike better and something with a center brace.

I am 6' 1"

What bend would you recommend for me? that crap confuses me lol so I figured I would ask on how other ppl felt I would like something that kinda raises me up from the bent over feel without looking like im cruising on a harly lol.

Also has anyone ever ran the lines from everything on the bars threw the handlebars?

I just hate the look of all the exposed wires and cables on a bike it just bugs me ( I can be a neat freak just dont look at my room to say so lol)

I know on custom motorcycles they usually run all the wiring and such for alot of the componets threw the frame I was wondering if anyone had tried this on the handle bars? or think it could be done?

Anyway just some thoughs any input is really apreciated. thanks :D

09-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Im 6' and run Renthal Banshee Bends.. and absolutely love them.

09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
had tag t2 fat bars.. hated em. Wayyy to low even with the rising adapters they came with.

Snipe
09-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Anyone Els?

Does anyone know of them making twisted metal or Spiral bars? That would be pretty awsome I think.

Honda#4
09-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Here's my Universal Solex bars, They are a CR High bend i'm 5'10" so they fit perfect when I stand up with my +1 stem.