PDA

View Full Version : PEP PB1's for LTR450 stock A-arms

tuefelhunden
09-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Last items I need to sell guys! 1,200 OBO and they are yours. PM me for any info or offers. Again only the fronts in the pic are for sale. The link and rear are gone. I NEED THESE GONE!!! Thanks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/TUEFELHUNDEN/LTR039.jpg

KingpinsEx
09-13-2008, 10:30 AM
You got a pm. What weight are these setup for? Also did you run the long travel rear with standard travel fronts? If so how did this setup work?

tuefelhunden
09-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
You got a pm. What weight are these setup for? Also did you run the long travel rear with standard travel fronts? If so how did this setup work?

Yes, this was run with the LT rear with the Walsh linkage. It worked awesome. I had Laeger/PEP on my YFZ last year and JB/PEP prior to that and I thought this setup on my Zuk was better than both. It is longer travel but they can't call it long travel because it doesn't work with aftermarket A-arms.

They are set for 200lb A-class racer

tuefelhunden
09-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx

Your box is full...........

This setup works great and there is no comparison to stock. They are setup for 200lb A-class racer. And I loved it. I used to run Laeger/PEP and JB/PEP on my YFZ and I think this setup on my Zuk was head and shoulders above them.
I am selling beacuse I don't have a Zuk anymore. THanks.

tuefelhunden
09-16-2008, 05:45 AM
BUMP

KingpinsEx
09-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Do these shocks have high and low speed compression adjustments?

outacontrol
09-25-2008, 06:16 PM
I bought his rear pep setup and absolutely love it! Looks like brand new. If i didnt have front shocks, i would be buying these ones for sure! Free bump!