PDA

View Full Version : Race Ready Eton 90

frr151
09-09-2008, 08:01 PM
This quad is full race ready with approx. 10 grand invested. It has the best of everything on it and inside it. It is very competitive whether your running outlaw or a sanctioned race. I must sell it because my son has outgrown the mini quad scene and he now is riding a 250cc. There is only 3 races run on the quad since it has been totally redone, from top to bottom. If your son or daughter is 8 to 15 years old and they want to race, this is the quad for you. Here is the list of goodies: DC Motorsports dual a-arms, DC motorsports +4 round house swing arms, extended steering stem, Dura blue axle +5 w/anti fade nut, fat bars and clamps, Trinity pipe chrome, Pep steering stabalizer, ported and polished Hetrick cylinder, lightened flywheel, stuffer crank, Billet cool head, Malossi carbon fiber reeds and cage, 28mm Kehin carb, Malossi CDI, Malossi delta clutch and variator, Malossi rollers weights and drive belt, Elka suspension front triple rate w/remote reservors, back Elka suspension single rate w/remote reservors, custom graffix, chrome Douglas wheels, custom powder coating, custom seat cover, kill switch, AC nerfbars, custom heel guards, Blingstar front bumper, Generation X carbon fiber hood, and steel braided brake lines. Also includes extra tires and wheels, spare axle, and many combinations of weights and rollers and springs. Possible trade for large 4x4 atv,Grizzly,Kodiak,etc... Or maybe something else of equal value. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions about the quad

lilman
09-09-2008, 09:15 PM
price and pics?

frr151
09-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I'll send you some pics later this evening when I have more time

thanks

frr151
09-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Can't attach pics..please give me an email address and I will gladly send you some pics! Thanks! Sorry!

frr151
10-02-2008, 06:35 PM
THIS QUAD IS SOLD THANK YOU