PDA

View Full Version : slipper clutches

dcarter
09-09-2008, 04:45 PM
PLEASE NOTE: I recived a phone call today that west coast quads was selling a slipper clutch designed by DC. this is not true i do not sell to them and if you buy one it did not come from me!

#404's Dad
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Kinda like their Koso pipes that are nothing even remotely like a Koso pipe huh.

Logan #34's Dad
09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Sounds like you may have been copied Dave. You know it is a matter of time.

Ryko racing
09-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Before you spend hard earned money i would hope that you check the quality, i know that Dave Carters stuff is on a large percentage of the National Championship machines and from what i hear it works... Most of the time it is worth a few extra bucks for piece of mind. ( We learned the hard way..)

#404's Dad
09-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I see they now offer Hetrick copy pipes too

hetrick425ex
09-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Not the first time and probably not the last.

#404's Dad
09-11-2008, 07:08 PM
I agree, its just some make their living off steeling and copying others, kinda aggravating at times especially in instances like Dave Carter mentioned above when they actually claim it to be the original when its in fact a copy.

WOLFPACK
09-13-2008, 11:24 AM
I think it is important to note that West Coast Quads was owned by Greg (owner of APEX).

Last i knew WCC is now owned by Greg's brother?????

Kenny from K-fab told me that he once received a call from Greg wanting to purchase one of everything he made. When Kenny asked why, he said that he wanted to send it to Taiwan and have it copied. I don't have to tell you what Kenny's reply was!

If you purchase a copy of something then you support the person that copied it and not the person that put in the work!

Dave is a very smart guy, contributes alot to our small world and deserves to be paid for all he contributes to our sport!

Shane