PDA

View Full Version : PV cylinder and TCS shocks...FOR SALE

stever250r
09-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Hey all, I have decided to do another upgrade over the winter to a bigger top end and different shocks, so I am going to sell what I currently have and wanted to see if anyone here would be interested before listing them on ebay.

I have a ESR 265 PV cylinder and ESR 2 piece head with interchangable dome. The cylinder is 68.50mm with nikasil bore and TRX9 port work. Heres the full deal on the cylinder.

I seized a piston in it over the summer when my my water pump seal went out during a race. It had some aluminum transfer on the walls, but Neil told me to try and clean it up with Muratic Acid. It cleaned up nice and ran great when I put it back together.

It had one cylinder head stud that was stripped and I had to install a Helicoil. It also works fine, no problems with it since.

The Powervalve assy stripped, where the blade screws onto the shaft and I had to have it aluminum welded. It has also held up and worked fine with no problems.

Cylinder would be ready to go, with new o-rings for head, and piston kit.

The shocks are TCS LT 19 3/4" eye to eye. I have them on +3 Housers. I am around 180 lbs and they seem to be a little soft for me. I had to crank up the compression if I planned on hitting larger stuff. They are in great shape.

The rear is also TCS... fresh rebuild, but the bumper dry rotted and busted off.

If you are interested and serious, please email me at stephen.roark@sikorsky.com. or call my cell at 270-331-0362 to discuss prices.

Here is a link to view a few pictures.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345414

Master LTR450
09-09-2008, 12:29 PM
pm me a price on the cylinder!!