PDA

View Full Version : Sand Lake OR! Peep the sweatshirt

smelly$cat
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Did a little "represent'in" of ATVriders.com this weekend on my trip down to Sand Lake OR. Rocked my favorite sweatshirt all weekend for all to enjoy. HA! Weather was sweet at about 78-80F all weekend. Nooiiiiiccceee!!!

rideracelivemx7
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM
very very nice, jelous im not in the area. i want to plan a trip there for next summer.

smelly$cat
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
dude.... the riding up and down the Oregon coast is amazing.... if I was making a long voyage to Oregon <not sure where you're coming from> I'd plan on hitting a couple different places and make a full week or so out of it (if you can). It will be memorable to say the least :)

Honda#4
09-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Looks like you had a blast.

Cute kids!

smelly$cat
09-08-2008, 10:08 AM
We did! Thanks!

awsomeaussies
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I live not to far from you:) I'm in Auburn. Do you ever go to Straddleline or SIR? I went to Florence last month for the first time and it was amazing! Diffinitly going to be planning a couple of dune trips each year from now on!!! The 400 looks great btw:D If you ever see a white modded one around with blue graphics, that would be me. lol

smelly$cat
09-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Yeah, you are just down the road. I have to go down to Auburn to get my Trick fuel at that 76 station.... Anyway, I haven't been to straddeline to ride yet since I was a little kid. Back then it was Thurston Country ORV park. I did just drive through there a couple weeks ago to check it out. Looks like a lot of fun and I plan to go there in the future. Tell me about SIR? What's available there as far as riding goes? I heard they have a MX track or something. Is that it? What's the availability to ride on it? Thanks!