PDA

View Full Version : Omg Chuckie Got Knocked Smooth Out

trx450r ryder
09-06-2008, 10:59 PM
dude their is no way in hell this just happened he goy k.oed not once but twice of all things now ufc is ruined 4 ever his career just went out the window ..IT CANNOT BE .. wats everyones take on this

REDRIDDER
09-06-2008, 11:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY???? CHUCK LOL...

Master LTR450
09-06-2008, 11:08 PM
My take on this is that Chuck has done had his time and he needs to realize it now. The new generation is coming up and they are badder then the old. And I wouldnt say he just got knocked out I think hes probably going to have a concusion cause DAMN he was out for a while. I also think that Forrest better watch out i think Rashad is the real deal!!!!

trx450r ryder
09-06-2008, 11:43 PM
i know dude that nigga was out 4 ever but chuck is not a legend hes THE LEGEND and dont u forget it but im still so dissapointed.......hit me up at myspace.com/blakenavarre

poogi
09-06-2008, 11:46 PM
chuck was probably drunk b4 he got in the ring LMAO

c450Razy
09-07-2008, 01:57 AM
lol no pun intended but rashaed really "beat him to the punch" lol if chuck would have landed the upper cut i think that could have ended the fight too lol

Giz400ex
09-07-2008, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by trx450r ryder
[B]i know dude that nigga was out 4 ever Do you have to say that word?? How about using a name? That usually works also:huh

450raider
09-07-2008, 07:34 AM
so chuck liddell got koed huh? well i still dont like him or evans, evans still has done nothing impressive, getting TUF handed to him and not really fighting anyone notable... now im starting to think a win over chuck liddell means about as much as a win over ken shamrock..

jcv400ex
09-07-2008, 07:52 AM
CHuck was lucky he didn't break his neck, that was one hell of a powerful punch. I don't understand why Chuck was chasing him though. His last victories have came from sitting back and defending himself.

stoopidbot
09-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Do you have to say that word?? How about using a name? That usually works also:huh He won't sound like a thug if he doesn't use that word.

Giz400ex
09-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
He won't sound like a thug if he doesn't use that word. Just by saying that word, makes him look like a "punk"! Not needed to be said:cool:

stoopidbot
09-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Just by saying that word, makes him look like a "punk"! Not needed to be said:cool: Exactly, he thinks because he put just an "a" at the end instead of the "er" is socially ok.

reptikes
09-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
CHuck was lucky he didn't break his neck, that was one hell of a powerful punch. I don't understand why Chuck was chasing him though. His last victories have came from sitting back and defending himself.

Thats why Chuck lost, Rashad wouldn't engage and made Chuck chase him. Rampage wouldn't engage he also made Chuck chase him. Chuck should have realized what Rashad was doing and not fed into it. If i reconized it from my couch, his corner should have reconized it.

Again i'll say Marquardt WILL BE the next MiddleWieghtChamp!

mrtwister_jbo
09-07-2008, 09:35 AM
is the iceman now the waterboy:eek2:
twister

ALAMX37
09-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Called it, and you all thought I was crazy.

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Thats why Chuck lost, Rashad wouldn't engage and made Chuck chase him. Rampage wouldn't engage he also made Chuck chase him. Chuck should have realized what Rashad was doing and not fed into it. If i reconized it from my couch, his corner should have reconized it.

Again i'll say Marquardt WILL BE the next MiddleWieghtChamp!

And like I said in the other UFC topic, you're an ignoramus for saying that. There's no way he is gonna beat Anderson Silva

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Who isnt going to beat anderson silva??? what are you talking about Anderson silva for what does he have to do with this?? Yes i will not diasagee that Anderson is TOP notch and is a force to be wrecking with but that has nothing to do with rashad or chuck or forrest. Also Anderson is beatable he has been beaten before, he has actually been submitted!!!! I think Rashad is the next champion he has heavy hands, fast body movement and alot of heart!!!!! And you can say he hasnt faced anyone all you want but chuck is someone, Tito is someone. Jason Lambert, Stephen bonner they are decent fighers. Look at what stephen and Forrest did in the Ultimate fighter, and look where Forrest is now!!!

Mxjunkie
09-07-2008, 01:42 PM
chuck got owned like this guy

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="344" width="425" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDy5VOZoZC4&hl=en&fs=1">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDy5VOZoZC4&hl=en&fs=1" />
</object>

:devil:

reptikes
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
chuck got owned like this guy

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="344" width="425" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDy5VOZoZC4&hl=en&fs=1">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDy5VOZoZC4&hl=en&fs=1" />
</object>

:devil:

NICE ! :D

extremeblastr
09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Master LTR450
Who isnt going to beat anderson silva??? what are you talking about Anderson silva for what does he have to do with this?? Yes i will not diasagee that Anderson is TOP notch and is a force to be wrecking with but that has nothing to do with rashad or chuck or forrest. Also Anderson is beatable he has been beaten before, he has actually been submitted!!!! I think Rashad is the next champion he has heavy hands, fast body movement and alot of heart!!!!! And you can say he hasnt faced anyone all you want but chuck is someone, Tito is someone. Jason Lambert, Stephen bonner they are decent fighers. Look at what stephen and Forrest did in the Ultimate fighter, and look where Forrest is now!!!

they were talkin about marquardt and silva ya freakin dillweed (and yes i just said that)

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 04:51 PM
ohh dillweed your a big man. Im not even going to respond to that except for the fact that they are comparing two differnt weightclasses. what does that have to do with rashad and the liddel fight? Smarting up and keep your sarcastic comments to yourself what are you 15???

BR16250
09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
haha your retarted silva is now fighting in middleweight and light heavyweight and hes gonna be the champ of both soon.

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 06:55 PM

If you had any reading skills you would realize I was referring to his second statement. And why are you butting in, in the first place? I never said anything bad about rashad. I actually said he was gonna beat Chuck. Why don't you acquire some knowledge before you make any other statements like that? Thank you, try again.

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
HAHA your both what 15??? I know Anderson fights in that weight class ohh wait one fight??? ANd honestly I know that Anderson is a bad *** dude but he wont be champions of both hate to break your teenage hearts!!!!! And i wasnt butting in to your conversation last time i checked this is an open forum so grow up!!!!! Ive been watching the ufc since your mom had been making your bottles!!!!!!!!

09-07-2008, 07:16 PM
qoute from another forum....

Second round knock out Rashad Evans just proved that apparently Chuck cannot fight black people

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 07:22 PM
HAHA your both what 15??? I know Anderson fights in that weight class ohh wait one fight??? ANd honestly I know that Anderson is a bad *** dude but he wont be champions of both hate to break your teenage hearts!!!!! And i wasnt butting in to your conversation last time i checked this is an open forum so grow up!!!!! Ive been watching the ufc since your mom had been making your bottles!!!!!!!!

Actually I'm 19. Where did I say he would be champions of both? It's definitely possible. If anybody can do it, it's him, but I never said that. Plus, that fight was what, a couple months ago? Yeah, last I checked they don't fight every month. And you my friend, I mean sir since you must be an old man, are not breaking my heart. I honestly don't even like Silva that much. Oh and I'm pretty sure the UFC wasn't around when my mom was making me bottles. Oh, wait, I forgot the multiple exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 07:35 PM
like i said im not here to argue and yes anderson could do it because he is a bad *** dude but he has along way to go. But dont sit there and tell me to mind my own business since first i wasnt talking to you and also this is an open forum so keep the negative comments out of this!!!! And the fight wasnt a couple months ago it was about a month ago.

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 07:44 PM
like i said im not here to argue and yes anderson could do it because he is a bad *** dude but he has along way to go. But dont sit there and tell me to mind my own business since first i wasnt talking to you and also this is an open forum so keep the negative comments out of this!!!! And the fight wasnt a couple months ago it was about a month ago.

Yes, you actually were talking to me. Do I need to requote that quote? Also, if you didn't want any negative comments, you shouldn't have tried to argue with me. You did infact start these shenanigans. So, maybe I should be asking you if you're 15. And since that fight was a month ago and not two, that just adds more justice to my statement. He has said himself he WILL fight at 205 again.

drgnerth
09-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I've never been a Chuck fan but i wish he would have beat Evans. I Like Forrest but i didn't think he could beat Rampage, hopfully he suprise me twice and beats Rashad.

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 07:51 PM
OK sorry you were four during the first UFC!!! So you know what your right and I am wrong!!!

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 08:06 PM
OK sorry you were four during the first UFC!!! So you know what your right and I am wrong!!!

I can't believe it. Out of everything you've said in this entire thread, you actually stated three solid facts. Game Over

09-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BR16250
haha your retarted silva is now fighting in middleweight and light heavyweight and hes gonna be the champ of both soon.

yo is this matt? I race d34 too..

krt400ex
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Do you have to say that word?? How about using a name? That usually works also:huh

x2

tgreenz400
09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
that was a pretty damn good knockout.....but im already ready for the couture lesnar fight :devil:

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
that was a pretty damn good knockout.....but im already ready for the couture lesnar fight :devil:

You can say that again. Hopefully getting Randy back is good strategy to bring Fedor in. I have a feeling Affliction is gonna fall through and he just won't have a choice but to come to the UFC.

Warnerade
09-07-2008, 09:16 PM
OK sorry you were four during the first UFC!!! So you know what your right and I am wrong!!! You know, I honestly think you are the most incompetent moron on this site.

Every post I see your either agreeing with someone older than you or trying to flame somebody half your age.

like i said im not here to argue

then what the hell are you here for?

next time you have a debate with someone, try not telling 78,600 members on this site that you are an old twit who never has any idea what hes talking about and just falls back on other older members opinion while at the same time trying to make the younger generation feel that we should respect you because you were "watching the ufc since his mommy was making his bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm all for a good debate...im just tired of seeing you make yourself look like a giant tool.

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
You know, I honestly think you are the most incompetent moron on this site.

Every post I see your either agreeing with someone older than you or trying to flame somebody half your age.

then what the hell are you here for?

next time you have a debate with someone, try not telling 78,600 members on this site that you are an old twit who never has any idea what hes talking about and just falls back on other older members opinion while at the same time trying to make the younger generation feel that we should respect you because you were "watching the ufc since his mommy was making his bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm all for a good debate...im just tired of seeing you make yourself look like a giant tool.

ahaha I was hoping you would catch wind of this thread.

Master LTR450
09-07-2008, 11:36 PM
HAHAHAH Warner!!! your funny but need to do your research before you talk

stumpleg
09-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Did you all see how Chuck's neck moved when they showed the replay from behind. :eek2: That would make me not want to fight at all.

Master LTR450
09-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Yeah I would be surprised if he doesnt have some problems from that knockout. its was probably one of the best i have seen in a while.

Warnerade
09-08-2008, 11:02 AM
HAHAHAH Warner!!! your funny but need to do your research before you talk nice edit ;)

point proven, have a nice day

Master LTR450
09-08-2008, 11:42 AM
No problem, just do me a favor and show me where I always agree with the older members and bash the younger ones. Ohh wait are you only talking about this one and your gas price thread?

extremeblastr
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM
ohh dillweed your a big man. Im not even going to respond to that except for the fact that they are comparing two differnt weightclasses. what does that have to do with rashad and the liddel fight? Smarting up and keep your sarcastic comments to yourself what are you 15???

just so you know i'm 20 and paying my own way through college, and i chose dillweed cuz i find it amusin and because all the choice words are not acceptable on this webiste, they weren't comparing 2 weight classes he was just sayin that marquardt will beat silva, you know i've noticed you tend to just run off at the mouth quite a bit maybe you should work on your reading comprehension and sentence forming skills before you attempt to jump all over somebody.

JJs450r
09-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
Exactly, he thinks because he put just an "a" at the end instead of the "er" is socially ok.

all my black friends said it was alright if i used a instead of er haha

dang sad to see chuck go down

trx450r ryder
09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
ok try not to turn my thread into one that nothing but arguing before it gets banned...OH AN GIZ400EX AND STOOPIDBOT just because i said one word thats not even bad and had not a dam thing to do with anybody in perticular doesnt mean u have to jump my ars AND U MOS DEFINETLY DONT NEED TO B CALLING ME A PUNK.:grr:

Giz400ex
09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
ok try not to turn my thread into one that nothing but arguing before it gets banned...OH AN GIZ400EX AND STOOPIDBOT just because i said one word thats not even bad and had not a dam thing to do with anybody in perticular doesnt mean u have to jump my ars AND U MOS DEFINETLY DONT NEED TO B CALLING ME A PUNK.:grr: Well, when you use WORDS like that................... yeah, it makes u look like a "punk":grr:

trx450r ryder
09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Well, when you use WORDS like that................... yeah, it makes u look like a "punk":grr: yeah as if im the only one in this world that says niga or worse ******

fandl450r
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
ok try not to turn my thread into one that nothing but arguing before it gets banned...OH AN GIZ400EX AND STOOPIDBOT just because i said one word thats not even bad and had not a dam thing to do with anybody in perticular doesnt mean u have to jump my ars AND U MOS DEFINETLY DONT NEED TO B CALLING ME A PUNK.:grr:

The english dictionary...use it.

Master LTR450
09-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Ohh and to the Marquardt will be the next champ if i remeber correctly Silva beat him earlier this year didnt he? First round KO i believe!!

450r ride red
09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPjikw7QIqY

madskrillz2
09-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Ohh and to the Marquardt will be the next champ if i remeber correctly Silva beat him earlier this year didnt he? First round KO i believe!!

WOAH what are you talking about? What does that have to do with Chuck Liddel or Rashad Evans?...........does this sound familiar?

hungus07trx400
09-12-2008, 02:03 PM
All I know is I risked betting on Evans cuz i had a feeling that Chuck isn't what he was, he's beginning to resemble the Chuck Liddell that first started in the UFC, like hes coming full circle. And im glad i did, because I won a LOT of money. So, Thanks Chuck! And even they they were both + and favored to win, I may as well also thank Franklin and Henderson.