PDA

View Full Version : tons of YFZ stuff!! check it out!!!

chadkrash
09-06-2008, 08:37 AM
I live in southwest ohio and have the following YFZ parts for sale. Check my EBAY feedback (krashinout06)

I have A set of new meier plastics (the rear has some use but still great condition) With a GYTR graphics kit installed. Would like $250 and you pay for half shipping.(I will help)

Frame and sub frame from 2004 with a clear title. Gusseted and in overall good shape. $500 and you pay half shipping. (I will help)

Brand new Douglas Shamrock Ultimate bead clock front wheels. 4-1 offset. Never bolted up to anything. $230 shipped

3 sets of stainless front brake lines. $50 shipped for each

3 bumbers, iron cross, Kory Ellis edition, and AC mx bumper. Your choice- $50 shipped

Brand new AC skid plate for 03-05 model swingarms. $50 shipped

Brand new Rear Caliper for 03-05 models- $90 shipped

2 Seats, 1 has aftermarket cover but the foam and cover are torn. The other is in good condition with a small ½ inch tear on the right side. $50 shipped for the torn one. $65 shipped for the good one.

Houser Stem flag/ pitman arm- $45 shipped

Brand new Rotor and hub with stainless Hardware- $65 shipped

Brand new Black wheel hubs- $50 shipped

2007 special edition rear shock. Low hours, great shape- $120 shipped

Walsh coolant overflow bottle- $45 shipped

Honda Throttle housing with flamed aluminum cover. Thumb lever is broken. $25 shipped

2 lonestar battery boxes. 1 has a CBR battery and is missing the hold down bracket (can easily be made from a straight piece of metal with 2 holes in it) Also have 1 with the LSR bracket. Your choice $65 shipped

HMF full Exhaust. Has small caliper dent no holes. Could be cleaned up but the packing is still in there and good. $225 shipped

2007 stock swingarm, low hours. Has a good carrier in it. $125 shipped

Ricky Stator heavy duty tie-rods for any year yfz- $110 shipped

Also have a good coil, CDI box, voltage regulator/rectifier, rear shock linkage/knuckle, Good front rotors, knuckles, spindles, brakes, and much more!! JUST ASK!!

LOTS OF PICS!! EMAIL ME AT chadkrash382@yahoo.com for pics

Gray33
09-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Send pics of the

plastic
all three bumpers
hmf exhaust
bead lock wheels
a arms looking for a black pair

do you have any aftermarket shocks also send pics

BigRed0789
03-25-2010, 10:32 AM