PDA

View Full Version : wipe outs

nacsEX
12-08-2002, 06:31 PM
i know there's been a ton of these threads but i gotta start another one........heres one of me when my hands fell off during a wheely

nacsEX
12-08-2002, 06:33 PM
oh yeah it doesn't look like much but heres my knee cap....3 stitches- no biggy

quadman22
12-08-2002, 06:34 PM
i dont have a pic but i've had my quad land on me and i didn't have a shirt on. my whole back was red and bloody.

BigBore81
12-08-2002, 06:54 PM
thats not exactly something people should be talking about its almost like lets see who got the most hurt i mean i got a really bad one last year where i don't remeber half of it still and trust me i don't wanna talk about it

nacsEX
12-08-2002, 07:02 PM
relax dude.......most people don't care, you don't like it don't look at it.....anyone have any pics??

MILF_HUNTER
12-08-2002, 07:04 PM
yea man just look at these threads. anyways good pics. i wish i had a pic of a recent wipe out. i was riding with out a jersey and i flipped into a tree :rolleyes: well long story short. the tree came out with less damage than i did. at least the quad was alright

Sparks425Ex
12-08-2002, 07:07 PM
Ouch. That first one looks like it Hurt.

I went up a step up and over jumped the landing and landed flat and broke my wrist. All swallon up.

No Pics tho.

400MXer
12-08-2002, 07:59 PM
two season's ago an unexperinced rider swerved right into the jumping lane at my local track and i landed on him...then i fell off and got hit by another four wheeler......4broken ribs, a punctured lung and a big gash on my chin. In the hospital for 3 days with a tube through my ribcage and into my lung to reinflate my lungs....it sucked.

tants
12-08-2002, 08:06 PM
i had a bad exp. on a yamaha rt180 dirtbike. i was wheeling on a road and i flipped over backwarfs and ripped up my ankle, knees, and elbow with road rash. i still have a scar on my ankle. nothing big but its still there...

exriderdude
12-08-2002, 08:10 PM
heres a pic of Beerock, lol:p

tants
12-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Nasty250r
i had a bad exp. on a yamaha rt180 dirtbike. i was wheeling on a road and i flipped over backwarfs and ripped up my ankle, knees, and elbow with road rash. i still have a scar on my ankle. nothing big but its still there...

crappy pic.....

Ballistic Atv
12-08-2002, 08:15 PM
hahahaha looks like beerock is tryin to race the atv while doing a cartwheel

Bean
12-08-2002, 08:18 PM
well, i hav a funny story about crashin

it was my first race, and first practice, u get the idea, im nervous and all, well, i am hitting this stepup/ downhill to a hard left berm turn, anyway, i hit this thing in 3rd PINNED, this is a 1rst gear burp jump, i wanted to see if i could land at the bottom, and make up time, well i landed at the bottom all right, RIGHT ON THE BERM, lmao, long story short, it flipped a few times, i smashed up some stuff, bent some stuff, etc, very cool being in the air for that long, my friend said he seen me flyin, and said i was to high, lmao

beerock
12-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by BigBore81
thats not exactly something people should be talking about its almost like lets see who got the most hurt i mean i got a really bad one last year where i don't remeber half of it still and trust me i don't wanna talk about it

I was gonna say the same eexact thing....

racers really dont like talkin about that sorta thing.

:o

I was racin the bike!!!
ant i got stomped on :p :o

99_400EX
12-08-2002, 08:41 PM
hey i dont have a pic but i have burn scar on the back of my right leg from a CR125R pipe says procircut and everything........actually it doesnt but it would be pretty cool if it did it was crazy because i got this blister full of juice the size of a official NFL football i poked a hole in it with a needle and shot leg juce across the liveing room to impress my friends

eldoexrider01
12-08-2002, 09:26 PM
that is the sickest........but funniest thing i have heard allll day. hahahahah. good one man.

Bean
12-08-2002, 09:32 PM
i hav 2 burns on my leg from my dirtbike, lol

one is about 3in long, and one is about 6in, i just kept peelin off the scabs to make bigger scars, scars rock

99_400EX
12-09-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Bean
i hav 2 burns on my leg from my dirtbike, lol

one is about 3in long, and one is about 6in, i just kept peelin off the scabs to make bigger scars, scars rock

my whole leg is a scar:D