PDA

View Full Version : super excited!

Snipe
09-04-2008, 10:03 PM
I have been doing some buying for my trx400ex 2008 model threw the week. I had $800 saved back and I ride tons of trails when my quad is unloaded out of my dodge its usually on a trail.

I purchased moose chassi and swingarm skid for $90

ufo black and white hand guards for them brushy area's isnt nothing like have to clutch down a gear threw some thick stuff just to pick your hand up with some thorns sticking out of it lol.

I also purchased a set of brand new 450R front shocks for $160!!! best buy of the week.

I am still trying to find swing arm shocks it would make me sick to cross a creek to come out the other side with a big bend in my a arm oh god just the thought :scary:

I may of also found a OEM 450R carb for like $75 barely used.

I decided that my cousin isnt going to get into racing with me so im not gonna drop money into the engine just to take on trails. the stock 400ex is plenty powerfull enough for trails.

I may have a new toy for that anyway. I am going to trade my 2000 yamaha bear tracker 250 utility bike (pretty nice lots of mods on it for them hard trails full front end brush gaurds, extra lighting 2000lb winch). For a 1990 slick as hell banshee (this quad is almost factory new!)

Been a good week for me some good deals I have come across now just the killer in the time on waiting for the stuff to get here lol that is what hurts the worse :blah: