PDA

View Full Version : Service honda?? any troubles??

blacknblue#2
09-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Has anyone else ever had any troubles with service honda. 2 weeks ago i ordered a left side crank case for my 07 cause i lost a chain and busted it. When i ordered it he told me it would take a few days cause they restamp all the numbers like the original one. I was cool with that i actually wanted that done. SO i finally get it and its not stamped at all, just got a sticker on it with my vin number. Oh well i let that go. So i go to checkin it out and i realized it had been dropped somewhere and was cracked. When i call them they say it could be a couple days to get it warranty approved. I was cool with that but they told me not to ship it back yet. I call them tuesday and they tell me it is still under investigation and they would call back wed. or thursday at the latest. SO now its thursday night and still no call. Im ready to rip a** in the morning cause i told them tuesday i have a race series practice startin Sept. 13 and id like to be at the first practics to get my new build dialed in. Well needles to say i dont figure ill have my build done by the 13th now and i dont understnad why they couldnt call today and just say it was still being looked into just be patient since they said they would call no later than thursday.........:mad:

quadboy38
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Service honda is the only place ill order OE honda parts from. They have always been very helpful and my parts have always arrived pretty quickly. Im sure this is an isolated incident and hopefully it will be resolved soon!

blacknblue#2
09-04-2008, 11:37 PM
i know what your sayin. From about 03 till now i would hate to know how much money i have gave them. Thats why it bugs me that they seem to not be takin this serious. Pooh has always been awesome with me. im gonna ask to speak with him tomorrow

CHAR250R
09-05-2008, 07:30 AM
I also purchase all my O E M parts from Service Honda. I have not had any problems with them. I've been buying from them for at least 10 years. I will continue to order parts from them until there is a major issue. Everybody makes minor mistakes every now and then. :D

stumpleg
09-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Ive always had good luck with them. I ordered a left case from them last year and there was nothing wrong with it. Just like someone else said, sounds like its just an isolated incident.

REDRIDDER
09-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by quadboy38
Service honda is the only place ill order OE honda parts from. They have always been very helpful and my parts have always arrived pretty quickly. Im sure this is an isolated incident and hopefully it will be resolved soon! x2, guess your the 1 and a million lol but yeah that sucks.

blacknblue#2
09-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Lol yeah everyone makes mistakes. i think its just not for me to finish this build on time. I have ordered numerous parts in the past 2 months. 2 times i had to drive to the next town over to pick shipments up that for some reason were sent o some old lady who owns a firewood business. thank got she looked me up and called me both times. one time i had a tracking number sayin something would be delivered on a monday morning and it was friday before i got it. Now the case, and i have spent way too much money. I think all this together is a hint that when this one is done never try it again. hahah