PDA

View Full Version : a arm skid plate and nerf bars wanted

Snipe
09-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I am looking for a decent used set of a arm guards for my quad and I am looking for a used set of nerf bars for my bro in law for his b-day

Both for a 400ex mine is a 08 so as long as they will bolt on its cool...

His is a 02 so any help or anyone have these pm me.

geezy
09-04-2008, 06:15 PM
e-bay bro

justin1022
09-04-2008, 07:13 PM
i could hook you up with stock skid plate il repaint it for you its not bent. nerfs though.. id go ebay.

Snipe
09-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Only thing I can find for nerfs are brand new I am just wanting to get a used set that will work for the woods.

On the stock a arm skid plates? I didnt know they had stock skid plates my quad dont have them?

It does for the swing arm and engine but not for the a arms.

09-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Snipe
Only thing I can find for nerfs are brand new I am just wanting to get a used set that will work for the woods.

On the stock a arm skid plates? I didnt know they had stock skid plates my quad dont have them?

It does for the swing arm and engine but not for the a arms.

thats because the a-arm arent neccesary.

Snipe
09-04-2008, 07:31 PM
and all the engine and swing arm skids are is just plastic (YIKES!!!!) lol not ment for the woods with plastic to protect the most important parts of a bike!

09-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Snipe
and all the engine and swing arm skids are is just plastic (YIKES!!!!) lol not ment for the woods with plastic to protect the most important parts of a bike!

from that statement you must have a 2005 and up. honda added other things making the quad heavier so they took off weight buy using plastic skid plates rather than metal

Snipe
09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
yup man I have 08 I ride mostly in the woods I hardly ever hit a track closest I come to a track is a dirt road lol. and that is only to get to the next trail lmao.

racerdan24
09-24-2008, 08:34 PM
motosport.com or denniskirk.com...cheapest around for new and have great service and shipping...dont buy used unless you are sure you are getting the mounting bolts/brackets...alot on ebay without the bolts or any hardware..be aware